Nissan North America Product Planning Specialist Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Planning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Franklin, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nissan North America in October 2011.

At first I conducted a phone interview with an HR generalist, going over some skills and current work experience. I then had a brief phone interview with the hiring manager. After that I was called into an onsite interview at Franklin, TN.

Once at the interview I met with several different product planners and they gave me a basic overview of their jobs and what to expect. I think the problem came later on, 3 hours later when I was asked to compare one of their models with a competitor's model. Perhaps my thoughts didn't coincide with the company's direction.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult part was having pictures of three different subcompact cars laid out in front of me and identifying what made Nissan's vehicle stand our even though it was a model that was several years old compared to brand new competitor's products. Trying not to tell them that the Nissan model was outdated and boring was very difficult   Answer Question

Worked for Nissan North America? Contribute to the Community!