Nissan North America Project Manager Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nissan North America (Nashville, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who had seen my resume on Careerbuilder and wanted to know if I was interested. A phone interview with a Manager was scheduled immediately. It went well and a face to face group interview was scheduled within the week. The onside interview went well. I was then offered the position later that same day.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle the situation when you find that you can't get everything that you wanted done in a day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible, but I had read about that here. So I gave them the price I wanted and they accepted it. So the negotiation things isn't as bad as some would leave you to believe. Just window your value and stick to it.