Nissan Receptionist Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Puyallup, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Nissan in January 2013.

Open interviews, waited for almost 2 hours to sit for a 5 minute interview with a woman wearing sweats??? Really not appropriate for an interviewer to be dressed that poorly. Asked about 5 questions of me and did not offer an opportunity to ask any questions about the position. Felt very rushed like she wasn't paying attention and just going through the motions. Oh and she never bothered to give me her name...verified mine and just started talking. Probably a waste of my time I'm not holding out on the idea of a call back.

Interview Questions
  • None all of them were very standard questions relative to experience with customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nissan

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Great Neck, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Nissan in July 2009.

If you're anywhere near good looking, the managers will offer you this position while you shop for a car. Very unprofessional. There wasn't an interview. I bought a car, and was hired the same day. The salesmen are dogs towards women, and your job depends on politics. The manager hired his daughter to work there and she decided who would get fired or hired depending on her personal opinion of that person. It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Interview Questions
    They told me my hourly salary and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Nissan in March 2010.

Interested strictly with prior experience. If the answer was no, the interview was basically over. Others from my school that interviewed for the same position that had replied yes to the prior experience question had more positive interviews, but still no offers.

Interview Questions

Worked for Nissan? Contribute to the Community!