Nisum Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.8

Full Stack Python Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nisum Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone Connector (3rd party) <-> HR Coordinator <-> Staff (manager, manager's manager, manager's technical lieutenant.) 5 people - 2 HR, 3 stakeholders Order of calls Connector HR Coordinator Manager's Manager Managers technical lieutenant Manager I did well. Managers indicated they wanted me to start the next Monday. The connector said the interview went well and that the HR Coordinator wanted to talk to me. The HR Coordinator stalled and did not call me during 3 scheduled times the rest of the week. Late Monday the connector finally tells me the job had been filled. Just what did the HR Coordinator want to talk about? It's still a mystery.

Interview Questions

• Nothing involving details (coding syntax). Friendly survey of tech stack.   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nisum Technologies in May 2015.

Interview

Interview wasn't too tough, went through some brief javascript questions, super basic stuff, I guess applying as a junior they don't expect you to know much. Also asked some questions about backbone & angular, i.e.: what is a controller what is a service what is a view. How to make an ajax call

Interview Questions

• What is the most efficient way to append items to a list element on the DOM   Answer Question

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nisum Technologies in March 2015.

Interview

one hour telephonic and one hour skype.then need to go for hr round..pls tell me abt the salary negotiation process .one hour telephonic and one hour skype.then need to go for hr round..pls tell me abt the salary negotiation process .one hour telephonic and one hour skype.then need to go for hr round..pls tell me abt the salary negotiation process ..

Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nisum Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Attended 2 interviews. First one 1 hour, second one 30 min.s(Skype). After these technical interviews they said I did good in the interviews. They are ready to make an offer and need to take HR round. All in HR round is bargaining, reducing the salary they mentioned before technical interviews. Keep on saying you are eligible for less salary. Did anyone experienced same?

Interview Questions

• Mostly about Hadoop technologies HDFS, MapReduce, Hbase, Hive.   2 Answers

Associate UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nisum Technologies.

Interview

After a phone screening involving general questions regarding work experience and previous projects I was offered a technical on-site interview. The on-site covered basic Javascript, HTML5 & CSS3. Had a few string and array manipulation questions specifically involving recursion, i.e. reverse a string and an array with potential arrays within arrays. Some javascript async questions with setTimeout. Javascript design patterns and object instantiation patterns and best practice examples. Questions involving using either native JS or jQuery to manipulate the DOM and append and remove comment blocks and the best practices for creating them from a HTML style perspective. How to create certain web layouts and what your HTML and CSS would be to accomplish it.

Interview Questions

• Questions involving alternative solutions to the algorithm questions.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

It is very simple and no tough questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I interviewed at Nisum Technologies (San Jose, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

it was simple . basic core java questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nisum Technologies (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Horrible experience, hiring manager kept lying to the candidate and playing games, wasted other 5 hours time, kept promising verbal offers.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nisum Technologies in January 2013.

Interview

There was 1 phone screen. The questions were about Java class loading etc. Some basic questions about hibernate, spring etc. The onsite was about 15 minutes of conversation with the Director.

Interview Questions

They wanted to pay very less for the San Francisco range.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nisum Technologies (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Interview process was smooth. It was a two day process. One technical interview each. Mostly they asked basic questions which a decent candidate would know. The HR interview was all about how you worked and what tools and development model you worked in your last project.

Interview Questions

• They won&amp;#039;t drill the candidate in depth. But will make sure the candidate is well verse in what he/she would do.   Answer Question