Nitto Denko

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Marketing Interview

Technical Marketing

Interviewed at Nitto Denko

Interview Details – The hiring process takes quite long after the second interview, at least about a month. I got the first interview immediately after the MBA event. Then, we scheduled the second onsite interview two days after. For second interview, they usually have three people together asking you the questions, but they are all really nice and kind.

Interview Question – What's your IP strategy for doing business in China?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Nitto Denko in March 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for sales engineer a couple years ago. I was intervied by LCD sales group and asked job experience, especially LCD material and process. My field and experience does not match LCD closely enough, but I prepared before the interview. The questions are not so deep, but you have to know basic process and material for LCD.

Interview Question – Please show the process about LCD.   Answer Question

Worked for Nitto Denko? Contribute to the Community!