Nitto Denko

www.nitto.com

Nitto Denko Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nitto Denko

Technical Marketing Interview

The hiring process takes quite long after the second interview, at least about a month. I got the first interview immediately after the MBA event. Then, we scheduled the second onsite interview two days after. For second interview, they usually have three people together asking you the questions, but they are all really nice and kind.

Interview Questions

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nitto Denko in March 2009.

I applied for sales engineer a couple years ago. I was intervied by LCD sales group and asked job experience, especially LCD material and process. My field and experience does not match LCD closely enough, but I prepared before the interview. The questions are not so deep, but you have to know basic process and material for LCD.

Interview Questions