Nityo Infotech Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2015

2.6

Big Data Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech.

Interview

Nityo is a job-board spammer. This means they scrape Monster, Dice and others for the keywords of a post and perform the equivalent of spray-and-pray with candidates. I have a default response that goes out to such board spammers that simply states my hourly rate and if it works for them to call me. I don't provide a number since we live in an age where everything up to my mortgage info is but a web search away. 95% of spammers don't reply. (To the Nityo recruiter's credit, he did.) Many of these missives never even bother to look at my profile and so I never bother to read their job descriptions. But if they are ok with my rate then I don't much care if they want me to program in Pascal. Anyway, the recruiter who was my main point of contact was excruciatingly difficult to understand. However, he was very nice and fairly straightforward from what I could make out. All the usual effects were present that you can read in other reviews. I sign away exclusive rights for them to represent me for this job at Tata Consulting Services. How enforceable are these "contracts?" I don't even know. After going through a checklist of how many years I had of this experience or next we agreed that the next step would be a technical interview with an internal Tata person. Shortly after, I get a call from the recruiter's "manager" who is far better spoken but has the air about him of the same entitlement common to many of the higher castes. This was just a checkup to make sure the recruiter wasn't lying because no meaningful exchange was had other than reiteration that I'd have a call that Wednesday at 10:00 AM. No problem. 10 AM on Wed came and went. I reached out to the recruiter who was as polite as he could be but just as in the dark. The "manager" called back quickly with some happy horse manure about how they were just too busy with the interviews. Great excuse right? When I have a phone screen, I am in place, unable to start anything important half an hour early. 5 minutes late is already rude. But here, all of Wednesday came and went and nothing. A full week later, I get a call from "manager." Would you know there is another position that they have! No sorry about last time, no explanation, nothing. Not even asking if I'm interested he said my new phone screen was on Friday. At 9. Ok. Truth be told, I was going to take the call and speak with such a heavy accent (I have 4 languages and 6 accents at my disposal) that no English as a Second Language mortal would have possibly found my speaking penetrable. This is how I punish those who waste my time. Even though, having been a recruiter, I know that sometimes clients are to blame for lapses in communication. If not for the attitude of "manager" I may have even given Tata a pass if the interviewer calling me were appropriately sorry. However, Friday 9AM came and also went and would you believe there was no phone call? Tata really deals itself a losing hand by letting folk like Nityo represent them. But in my experience, rotten fruits typically have rotten roots. Corporate America had such a phase a few generations back when all the young executives were abused by elders and grew up to become abusers themselves. India is just a generation behind in their corporate development. I very much hope they get past it faster than we did. Companies like Tata should deserve a rightful place in the corporate halls of honor. Not this system of candidate abuse and shame.

Interview Questions

• Garbage, checklist boilerplate.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (San Jose, CA).

Interview

This is based on an email I received from Nityo. I have never been contacted by them before. They called left no message, and then proceeded to email me the below: 'Hi, Your resume came into consideration of my marketing team as we specialize in placing Project Managers and Project Coordinators, your resume suits best with most of our clients. However, most of the positions require PMP( project management professional)certification course / CAPM(Certified Associate Project Manager, for which we will be able to get you started with the training at a subsidized price. So if you’re interested, reply on the same email id so that I can go ahead and help you out with the process .' What a joke! They were trying to get me to buy their training. Stay away from them.

Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Delhi (India)).

Interview

got call from company to appear for interview because they never hired any consultant for hiring to save money .i went there for interview took by HR.then one manager and finaly with director.After negotiation abt. salary part i joined.

Interview Questions

• how much sales experiance u have   1 Answer

Recruitment Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First round of interview is telephonic.Basically screening the profile.Ask basic roles and responsibility and work experiance. Second round of interview is Face-to-face where the manager or Team lead take the interview. Check the efficiency and experiance and stability

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was recruited for Dell International Services India Pvt. Ltd. First round was telephonic round seeking basic skill set information. Then, I had a F2F interview, taken by 2 different onsite persons. After, I joined in, my review was done on daily basis for a week.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle a customer who is seeking for his seeking for his asset assignment for past 1 day?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech.

Interview

Not good..They are body shopers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate based on project.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

The agent contacted me via phone and scheduled an interview with the client Certis Cisco, Singapore. The interview was not at all difficult since the interviewer was not technically sound. I was questioned about database synchronization and handling large amount of data. After the first round of interview I was asked to do a practical test. The test was to develop the actual system they wanted. But i read their mind and did not do but gave them the idea and how it should be arthictecured. Once completed the agent wanted me to come and meet them and do the signing.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult in answering since when you know the interviewer is not sound technically.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was with the agent with respect to the salary.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was ok...Asked me about their company n i answered it.....but it was a tough competition as their were many other candidates who were experienced!!

Interview Questions

• Tell us more detailed view of our company?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

it was an campus placement, just interviewed on the phone, the result declared next day by college authority.

Interview Questions

• why you want to go for the non technical job being a technical guy?   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview process is consist of 4 process. 1. Phone interview 2. Analytic and Technical Exam 3. HR interview 4. Client Interview Once you passed all that is mentioned above then you will need to submit all requirements that is needed for your work visa. If your a local process will be much easier; but for expat the process needs to go to your embassy

Interview Questions

• All technical related question that has something to do with Analytic procedures   Answer Question