No Frills Supermarkets

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Ashland, NE

The process took a day - interviewed at No Frills Supermarkets in August 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with two people, within an hour. Basic questions were asked, was explained the job and the expectations of the job to be done. I had a number of years of management and customer service under me, and was offered .50 above minimum.

Interview Questions

• How are your customer service skills and how do you think you will do in this position.   View Answer
  • How do you handle irate or unhappy customers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not really able to negotiate. Basically told pay and when requested more as my work ethic and experience was worth it, was told "can't afford it".

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at No Frills Supermarkets in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer was really nice and was making jokes to try to ease the situation because I was visibly nervous. Honestly, the questions were very textbook, like "tell me about yourself", "what type of hobbies do you have", and "why should I hire you".

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for No Frills Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!