No Frills Supermarkets

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, NE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, NE

The process took a dayinterviewed at No Frills Supermarkets in August 2011.

I interviewed with two people, within an hour. Basic questions were asked, was explained the job and the expectations of the job to be done. I had a number of years of management and customer service under me, and was offered .50 above minimum.

Interview Questions
  • How are your customer service skills and how do you think you will do in this position.   View Answer
  • How do you handle irate or unhappy customers.   View Answer
Not really able to negotiate. Basically told pay and when requested more as my work ethic and experience was worth it, was told "can't afford it".

Other Interview Reviews for No Frills Supermarkets

Cashier Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at No Frills Supermarkets in September 2011.

The interviewer was really nice and was making jokes to try to ease the situation because I was visibly nervous. Honestly, the questions were very textbook, like "tell me about yourself", "what type of hobbies do you have", and "why should I hire you".

Interview Questions