No Frills Supermarkets

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Ashland, NE

The process took a day - interviewed at No Frills Supermarkets in August 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with two people, within an hour. Basic questions were asked, was explained the job and the expectations of the job to be done. I had a number of years of management and customer service under me, and was offered .50 above minimum.

Interview Questions

• How are your customer service skills and how do you think you will do in this position.   View Answer
  • How do you handle irate or unhappy customers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not really able to negotiate. Basically told pay and when requested more as my work ethic and experience was worth it, was told "can't afford it".

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Cashier Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at No Frills Supermarkets in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer was really nice and was making jokes to try to ease the situation because I was visibly nervous. Honestly, the questions were very textbook, like "tell me about yourself", "what type of hobbies do you have", and "why should I hire you".

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for No Frills Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at No Frills Supermarkets Cashier interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by No Frills Supermarkets employees and interview candidates.