Qualcomm
3.8 of 5 1,526 reviews
www.qualcomm.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Qualcomm Intern Interview Question

I interviewed in Boxborough, MA and was asked:
"No doubt it is difficult to land a position at QC. We would get hundreds of resumes a day, so you really have to stand out. Specifically tailor your resume' to the job description you're going for, if you can. HR will hit you with a feeler phone interview, then one of our senior staff will follow up. Depending on the person you get, this could be easy or very difficult. Know the basics of sw engineering and systems. Know the types of memory SW uses & OS fundamentals. Be prepared to answer a programming question on the phone. If you get past that, they'll fly you in and you'll interview one-on-one w/ about 6 people who will grill you (I was one of them). Answer questions to the best of your ability, but don't get too cocky. If you get stuck, ask them what they think of your idea. Have a positive attitude, be friendly, and relax."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Intern Interview Review - one of 974 Qualcomm Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees and interview candidates.