Boeing
3.5 of 5 1,850 reviews
www.boeing.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Boeing Business Planning Analyst Interview Question

"No questions were out of the ordinary. Questions are based on the competencies listed in the job descriptions, where they are looking for you to be clear in your examples listing a Situation, Action you took, and the Result/Outcome. Two quesitons that typically make it into every interview (based on others I had, as well as others I sat on since joining): 1) Tell us about your education and experience that prepared you for this position 2) Usually a diversity-related question (working on a diverse team, needed to gain consensus from a diverse team, etc)"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Business Planning Analyst Interview Review - one of 611 Boeing Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Boeing – Why Work for Us?

Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees and interview candidates.