Noah's Bagels Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noah's Bagels

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels in May 2013.

Interview

I should up to my interview on time. The Hiring Manager didn't was pleasant and polite. They asked me the basic interview questions. What work experience did I have? What was my schedule like? Why did I want to work at Noah's Bagels? What could I personally bring to the team?

Am Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (San Francisco, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy, I applied in person and spoke with the general manager, took about half an hour and was hired immediately. They used a scripted interview guide.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (Portland, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

Very casual. We discussed the role, the responsibilities, and the hours. The manager at the time warned that this was not a creative role. It's primarily mechanical, doing the same thing every day.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with a non-creative baking role? Have you had food experience before? Are you capable of working alone?   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinole, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (Pinole, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

I met the district manager at a job fair. He had the manager at one of the stores call me in for an interview. It was the basic questions, why do you want to work here etc... They follow a scripted interview. Just focus on customer service and enjoying cleaning.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unusual, except perhaps they asked me why I wanted to do this job if I had a bachelors.   Answer Question

Negotiation

IT was a set rate, my boss said the store could not "afford" anymore.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels in March 2010.

Interview

Just talked one on one with the manager. Was asked the hours that I was availible to work. He then explained the duties and task that needed to be preformed.

Shift Leader Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels in November 2008.

Interview

Very short, offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• When will you be able to start   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none