Noah's Bagels Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2014

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noah's Bagels

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Noah's Bagels in May 2013.

I should up to my interview on time. The Hiring Manager didn't was pleasant and polite. They asked me the basic interview questions. What work experience did I have? What was my schedule like? Why did I want to work at Noah's Bagels? What could I personally bring to the team?

Shift Leader Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Noah's Bagels in November 2008.

Very short, offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions
    There was none

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Noah's Bagels in March 2010.

Just talked one on one with the manager. Was asked the hours that I was availible to work. He then explained the duties and task that needed to be preformed.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinole, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinole, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Noah's Bagels in June 2009.

I met the district manager at a job fair. He had the manager at one of the stores call me in for an interview. It was the basic questions, why do you want to work here etc... They follow a scripted interview. Just focus on customer service and enjoying cleaning.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing unusual, except perhaps they asked me why I wanted to do this job if I had a bachelors.   Answer Question
    IT was a set rate, my boss said the store could not "afford" anymore.