Noah's Bagels

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Noah's Bagels in May 2013.

Interview Details – I should up to my interview on time. The Hiring Manager didn't was pleasant and polite. They asked me the basic interview questions. What work experience did I have? What was my schedule like? Why did I want to work at Noah's Bagels? What could I personally bring to the team?

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader
Pinole, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Noah's Bagels in June 2009.

Interview Details – I met the district manager at a job fair. He had the manager at one of the stores call me in for an interview. It was the basic questions, why do you want to work here etc... They follow a scripted interview. Just focus on customer service and enjoying cleaning.

Interview Question – There was nothing unusual, except perhaps they asked me why I wanted to do this job if I had a bachelors.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – IT was a set rate, my boss said the store could not "afford" anymore.

Very Easy Interview

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Noah's Bagels in March 2010.

Interview Details – Just talked one on one with the manager. Was asked the hours that I was availible to work. He then explained the duties and task that needed to be preformed.

Very Easy Interview

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader

The process took a day - interviewed at Noah's Bagels in November 2008.

Interview Details – Very short, offered the job on the spot

Interview Question – When will you be able to start   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none

Worked for Noah's Bagels? Contribute to the Community!