Noah's Bagels

Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader
Pinole, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Noah's Bagels in June 2009.

Interview Details – I met the district manager at a job fair. He had the manager at one of the stores call me in for an interview. It was the basic questions, why do you want to work here etc... They follow a scripted interview. Just focus on customer service and enjoying cleaning.

Interview Question – There was nothing unusual, except perhaps they asked me why I wanted to do this job if I had a bachelors.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – IT was a set rate, my boss said the store could not "afford" anymore.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader

The process took a day - interviewed at Noah's Bagels in November 2008.

Interview Details – Very short, offered the job on the spot

Interview Question – When will you be able to start   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Noah's Bagels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Noah's Bagels Shift Leader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Noah's Bagels employees and interview candidates.