Nobel Biocare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Mahwah, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nobel Biocare in April 2010.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview with the HR rep. She asked me a lot of background questions. Then I had another phone interview with the same HR rep and a mid-level engineer present. Most of the same type questions were asked. Then I had a face to face interview, I was commuting from RI to NJ so they put me up in a fabulous hotel the night before, free of charge. I met with the engineering manager who asked me more of the same background questions and a few questions like "Describe a time when you had to deal with a problem or issue and how did you deal with it?". Then I met with the engineer I had spoken to on the phone and he gave me a plant tour with very informal questions afterwards. The plant was very high-tech and very impressive. The people seemed very nice as well.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to deal with a problem on the job and how you dealt with this problem?   Answer Question

Worked for Nobel Biocare? Contribute to the Community!