Nobel Learning Communities

Nobel Learning Communities Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nobel Learning Communities

Crew Leader Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nobel Learning Communities.

Sent resume. got an interview with the principal of the school. Ask me questions about my life, how i worked with other, and how this job will benefit me.

Assistant Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missouri City, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missouri City, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nobel Learning Communities.

Went well. Friendly, positive.

Comfortable and understanding.

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Nobel Learning Communities.

Interview questions weren't too difficult. Very slow moving process however. Process dragged on for over 3 months. Had over 5 interviews and then said experience was not enough.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think would be the biggest challenge working here?   Answer Question

Preschool Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nobel Learning Communities in May 2007.

A written application was submitted, then a one on one interview. The interview was not very comprehensive, just a lot of small talk and going over my previous experience.

Interview Questions
    There was not a lot of room to negotiate with salary, they will negotiate time off.

Lead Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nobel Learning Communities in April 2012.

I submitted my application online and received a call from the secretary a few days later. She asked me some basic questions about my background as a screening before setting up a formal interview. After we discussed my qualifications, she told me about the job and set up an interview. Then I met with the principal for a 1:1 interview. I had to refill out the application by hand and we talked for about 20 minutes (which included a tour of the school). She called me that night to send in my background check and formally offered me the job the next day.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiations.