Noble Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Noble Corporation in September 2012.

Interview Details – interview with test, iq test, few simple questions and interview with bosses. they ,make you believe there are opportunities to grow and that's false. would not recommend this company to anyone looking for job progression.

Interview Question – math testing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, either take it or leave it... Holiday was non-negotiablle

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Noble Corporation in January 2011.

Interview Details – Entry level interview was brief. Overall, very layed back.

Electrician Interview

Electrician

I applied through other source and interviewed at Noble Corporation.

Interview Details – Interview to hiring decision lasted one month. Offer is take it or leave it. They kind of figured I was over qualified for the job, so there wasn't much stress or on their own part, very laxed.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected was asked during the interview. It was more or less a getting to know each other kind of meeting.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it. No negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Electronic Technician Interview

Electronic Technician
South Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Noble Corporation in July 2011.

Interview Details – Nothing too difficult, just basic questions and answers.

Negotiation Details – Lol 'here is what we will pay you.... Do you accept?'

Very Easy Interview

HSE Interview

HSE
Sugar Land, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Noble Corporation in July 2010.

Interview Details – Unproffesional, disorganized, misleading. They do not tell you facial hair is prohibited until you are hired & that you must have a military style haircut. Poor communication, difficult to reach anyone by phone in rhe office. This company does not care about its employees or its peofessional reputation. As they stated their loyalty is to the Shareholders not the workers. I regret accepting employment here. Like most orher employees I am looking for a position elsewhere. Also, they will promise you a job overseas but in a few months you will be back in the Gulf if Mexico with a hefty paycut. They also do not mention that it is %100 your responsibility to get to work. And if there is a hurricane say goodbye to your vehicle.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation "Take it, or Leave it" basically.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Houston, TX

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Noble Corporation in February 2010.

Interview Details – HR was snotty. Snotty girl snotty attitude and left off important information.. Not at all pleased by how I was treated, but at the end of the day, you have to be nice or not get the job.
Then it took forever.. 4 months from interview to start date. Unbelieveable

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Sugar Land, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Noble Corporation in November 2009.

Interview Details – Basic interview

Interview Question – Do you have a car   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation allowed

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Noble Corporation in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interviews were set up by the recruiter and went well. The offer process was a bit challenging. Once I found out the level of contract labor I would be supporting, I was a bit disappointed

Interview Question – What would people say about you at your funeral and why?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Could not come to an agreement on variable compensation.

Electronics Technician Interview

Electronics Technician

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Noble Corporation.

Interview Details – lengthy process. formal interview, written test, and then a three day physical. then a physical agility test as well.

Negotiation Details – easy

Marine Interview

Marine

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Noble Corporation in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was simply straight forward. I had a short intro meeting with HR personel followed by interview with an experienced executive whom had field work experience.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Noble Drilling?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Noble Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Noble Corporation interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Noble Corporation employees and interview candidates.