Noble Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Noble Corporation in December 2014.

Interview

I first took an exam where I needed to answer various problem solving questions. The questions ranged in difficulty. I then had a panel interview with the Manager and some other people I would be working with. Most questions were behavior/situational. It was a very positive experience, I thought they did a great job of explaining what they were looking for and asked some great questions to get to know me to determine whether I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who is not currently meeting their goals?   Answer Question

Statutory Reporting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

3 step process: HR, fellow coworker , manager of department. Interview was at ease. Questions were relavent to experience. Had a Thurstone test first and then the whole interview was about hrs.

Interview Questions

• Explaning not having supervisory experience after working for some time.   Answer Question

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Noble Corporation.

Interview

Interview to hiring decision lasted one month. Offer is take it or leave it. They kind of figured I was over qualified for the job, so there wasn't much stress or on their own part, very laxed.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected was asked during the interview. It was more or less a getting to know each other kind of meeting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it. No negotiation

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Noble Corporation (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

interview with test, iq test, few simple questions and interview with bosses. they ,make you believe there are opportunities to grow and that's false. would not recommend this company to anyone looking for job progression.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, either take it or leave it... Holiday was non-negotiablle

Electronic Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Noble Corporation (South Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Nothing too difficult, just basic questions and answers.

Negotiation

Lol 'here is what we will pay you.... Do you accept?'

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Noble Corporation in January 2011.

Interview

Entry level interview was brief. Overall, very layed back.

HSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Unproffesional, disorganized, misleading. They do not tell you facial hair is prohibited until you are hired & that you must have a military style haircut. Poor communication, difficult to reach anyone by phone in rhe office. This company does not care about its employees or its peofessional reputation. As they stated their loyalty is to the Shareholders not the workers. I regret accepting employment here. Like most orher employees I am looking for a position elsewhere. Also, they will promise you a job overseas but in a few months you will be back in the Gulf if Mexico with a hefty paycut. They also do not mention that it is %100 your responsibility to get to work. And if there is a hurricane say goodbye to your vehicle.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation "Take it, or Leave it" basically.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Noble Corporation (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

HR was snotty. Snotty girl snotty attitude and left off important information.. Not at all pleased by how I was treated, but at the end of the day, you have to be nice or not get the job. Then it took forever.. 4 months from interview to start date. Unbelieveable

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Basic interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Noble Corporation (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviews were set up by the recruiter and went well. The offer process was a bit challenging. Once I found out the level of contract labor I would be supporting, I was a bit disappointed

Interview Questions

• What would people say about you at your funeral and why?   Answer Question

Could not come to an agreement on variable compensation.