Noble Corporation Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Statutory Reporting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sugar Land, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Noble Corporation in July 2014.

3 step process: HR, fellow coworker , manager of department. Interview was at ease. Questions were relavent to experience. Had a Thurstone test first and then the whole interview was about hrs.

Interview Questions
    • Explaning not having supervisory experience after working for some time.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Noble Corporation in September 2012.

interview with test, iq test, few simple questions and interview with bosses. they ,make you believe there are opportunities to grow and that's false. would not recommend this company to anyone looking for job progression.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, either take it or leave it... Holiday was non-negotiablle

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Noble Corporation in January 2011.

Entry level interview was brief. Overall, very layed back.

Electrician Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Noble Corporation.

Interview to hiring decision lasted one month. Offer is take it or leave it. They kind of figured I was over qualified for the job, so there wasn't much stress or on their own part, very laxed.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected was asked during the interview. It was more or less a getting to know each other kind of meeting.   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it. No negotiation

Electronic Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Noble Corporation in July 2011.

Nothing too difficult, just basic questions and answers.

Lol 'here is what we will pay you.... Do you accept?'

HSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sugar Land, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Noble Corporation in July 2010.

Unproffesional, disorganized, misleading. They do not tell you facial hair is prohibited until you are hired & that you must have a military style haircut. Poor communication, difficult to reach anyone by phone in rhe office. This company does not care about its employees or its peofessional reputation. As they stated their loyalty is to the Shareholders not the workers. I regret accepting employment here. Like most orher employees I am looking for a position elsewhere. Also, they will promise you a job overseas but in a few months you will be back in the Gulf if Mexico with a hefty paycut. They also do not mention that it is %100 your responsibility to get to work. And if there is a hurricane say goodbye to your vehicle.

There was no negotiation "Take it, or Leave it" basically.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Noble Corporation in February 2010.

HR was snotty. Snotty girl snotty attitude and left off important information.. Not at all pleased by how I was treated, but at the end of the day, you have to be nice or not get the job.
    Then it took forever.. 4 months from interview to start date. Unbelieveable

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sugar Land, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Noble Corporation in November 2009.

Basic interview

No negotiation allowed

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Noble Corporation in September 2009.

Interviews were set up by the recruiter and went well. The offer process was a bit challenging. Once I found out the level of contract labor I would be supporting, I was a bit disappointed

Interview Questions
    • What would people say about you at your funeral and why?   Answer Question

Could not come to an agreement on variable compensation.

Electronics Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Noble Corporation.

lengthy process. formal interview, written test, and then a three day physical. then a physical agility test as well.

easy

Worked for Noble Corporation? Contribute to the Community!