Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions
- Software Trainer (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Trainee Programmer (1)
- Engineering Services Sales Engineer (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions (Wooster, OH) in August 2013.
very streamlined and eficient
- Typical interview questions Answer Question
Yes, very flexible and accepting organization.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions (Wooster, OH) in March 2009.
This was topical, short, and held by the owners. HR VP did the initial phone screening, the actual interview was held with CEO and divisional managing director. Decision was made on the spot, offer was Fedex home on the same day I returned. My most lasting memory of the whole thing was, "wow, that was a whirlwind- I couldn't be a better fit, though...."
- There really was not a question, but the most unexpected thing was that I got the sense they really didn't have the requirements and structure o(or job title!) figured out yet... turns out, they didn't.... Answer Question
I negotiated up the draw portion of the salary (it was non-recoverable, so u could just call it slaary) (20k of the 70)
- Accepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions.
Java objective wrriten test followed by machine programing test followed by one round of technical round followed by managerial and hr round
- Servlet and puzzles Answer Question
Salary is not negotiable
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions (Pune (India)) in January 2013.
Hiring and interview process was really good. Proper evaluation of candidate is done, and if satisfied only then its taken forward. All questions asked were really sensible and required questions...........
- Nothing like that Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review