NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions

NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions

Software Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wooster, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions in August 2013.

very streamlined and eficient

Interview Questions
    Yes, very flexible and accepting organization.

Engineering Services Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wooster, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions in March 2009.

This was topical, short, and held by the owners. HR VP did the initial phone screening, the actual interview was held with CEO and divisional managing director. Decision was made on the spot, offer was Fedex home on the same day I returned. My most lasting memory of the whole thing was, "wow, that was a whirlwind- I couldn't be a better fit, though...."

Interview Questions
    • There really was not a question, but the most unexpected thing was that I got the sense they really didn't have the requirements and structure o(or job title!) figured out yet... turns out, they didn't....   Answer Question
    I negotiated up the draw portion of the salary (it was non-recoverable, so u could just call it slaary) (20k of the 70)

Trainee Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions.

Java objective wrriten test followed by machine programing test followed by one round of technical round followed by managerial and hr round

Salary is not negotiable

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions in January 2013.

Hiring and interview process was really good. Proper evaluation of candidate is done, and if satisfied only then its taken forward. All questions asked were really sensible and required questions...........