Noerr Programs

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noerr Programs

Set Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Noerr Programs in October 2014.

It was a group interview. The person who interviewed us was very friendly. She asked for previous experience and if we were open.
    It was a Group of 4 pepole and she hired us all on spot. It was very easy and nothing hard about it.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Set Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Noerr Programs.

I applied online. I received a phone call after a couple weeks and met with the District Manager at the local mall later that day. The District Manager and Set Manager were at the interview. They were nice and outgoing. The interview was fairly easy, and I was offered the job right away.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to bring 3 items that describe me to the interview.   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Noerr Programs in October 2011.

Well they asked me a bunch of questions and I answered them all nicely. I feel out applications and they told me I had to buy a shirt and filled out my paycard information. I heard I did not get hired because I was too old.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Noerr Programs in October 2011.

There were two interviews and they were both groups. The first was in the food court of the mall and it was hard to hear each other some times. I feel like they just randomly selected people to get second interviews. They second one was in a quieter room.