Noerr Programs Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noerr Programs

Set Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noerr Programs.

Interview

I got a call back within the week and the interviewer was very nice and hired me on the spot! I was so shocked, but so grateful. It was pretty basic, and the are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic and easy, and that very same day I was filling out the paperwork and going through job duties.   Answer Question

Cast Memer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Tempe, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

I didn't really experience and interview process because I knew the manager and she had planned on hiring me before the beginning of the season. I applied online, she hired me from her end, I filled out paperwork online and went in to work the very first day we opened.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Torrance, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview. The person who interviewed us was very friendly. She asked for previous experience and if we were open. It was a Group of 4 pepole and she hired us all on spot. It was very easy and nothing hard about it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Auburn, AL).

Interview

I applied online. I received a phone call after a couple weeks and met with the District Manager at the local mall later that day. The District Manager and Set Manager were at the interview. They were nice and outgoing. The interview was fairly easy, and I was offered the job right away.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to bring 3 items that describe me to the interview.   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Well they asked me a bunch of questions and I answered them all nicely. I feel out applications and they told me I had to buy a shirt and filled out my paycard information. I heard I did not get hired because I was too old.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Tacoma, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

There were two interviews and they were both groups. The first was in the food court of the mall and it was hard to hear each other some times. I feel like they just randomly selected people to get second interviews. They second one was in a quieter room.