Nofrills

Very Easy Interview

Grocery Clerk Interview

Grocery Clerk
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Nofrills.

Interview Details – Applied in store and hired on the spot

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Nofrills

Interview Details – Got application from working cashier, filled it in and brought it back to the cashier along with my resume. Got a call from management for an interview a few days later. She talked about the duties involved and called me again after to set a date for an interview with the owner. Got a call back saying I was hired and to begin training a week later.

Interview Question – Most questions were pretty basic and straight forward. They mostly asked about schedule and school and if I thought I was capable of doing the tasks involved.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating, only got paid minimum wage.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Nofrills in April 2012.

Interview Details – fill in form, wait for call, interview, start job with training, and start working

Interview Question – why is my card declined?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nofrills in June 2008.

Interview Details – handed in a resume, was called 2 days later. Interview was extremely relaxed and casual. Asked about my previous job experience and explained what I would be doing if I was hired. Overall, not a difficult or long process at all.

Interview Questions

Worked for Nofrills? Contribute to the Community!