Nokia

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative Asst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia in May 2008.

I posted my resume on Monster.com initially. The HR recruiter from Nokia called me and said she saw my resume online. I first met with her in January 2008. She said she would keep me posted on any jobs. In May, I received a call about a temp position to fill in for someone while out on maternity leave. I came in and met with the Vice President of product marketing and his assistant. They were very down to earth and I liked what I heard. The office was a very nice and comfortable atmosphere. I never worked for anyone quite so open minded. At times, you could work from home so it definitely balanced life and work. Unfortunately, my assignment ended and the company went under restructuring. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you temping and not looking for permanent work?   View Answer
Actually I didn't have to negotiate because they gave me more than what I thought they would working as a temp.