Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nokia
- Software Engineer (62)
- Senior Software Engineer (38)
- R&D Engineer (22)
- Project Manager (11)
- RF Engineer (10)
- Software Developer (10)
- Systems Engineer (9)
- Intern (8)
- R & D Engineer (8)
- Engineer (7)
- Software Test Engineer (6)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (6)
- Engineering (6)
- Product Manager (6)
- Product Marketing Manager (5)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Solution Engineer (5)
- IT Specialist (4)
- Specialist (4)
- Network Engineer (4)
- Technical Lead (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Technical Writer (4)
- RF Design Engineer (4)
- Program Manager (4)
- Manager (4)
- Telecom Engineer (3)
- Architect (3)
- Test Engineer (3)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)).
I was hired through an on campus event at my college! The first round consisted of aptitude test conducted by Merittrack which consisted of usual logical reasoning, english section and quant. The best way to crack it is by lot of practise as the time given for the various section is bery less around 30 minutes for 30 questions under each type. The technical round after it consisted of mostly basic programming skills of c, c++ , basic of networking, testing based questions, test cases design fir various algorithm, basic algorithms, networking based questions! The HR round was a breeze, they asked if you are ready to work with us for a long time, what are we expecting , are we ready to work if given testing work? Etc
- Various osi layers? Memory storage structure of c and c++? Basic algorithms! Test cases for programs like palindrome, bubble sort? Basic fundamental c and c++ Networking concepts Answer Question
The salary was fixed! 5 lpa
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.
I went through the employee referal.Interview process took a Day. It had coding round. Where you have to write the functions for the given specification.It has two sections Java Language and Algorithms.You will have 5 programs to be completed in 90 minutes. To get selected You have to atleast answer 3 correctly.They had their own IDE. where you have to compile and test the program.
- Questions mainly about Threads,Exception handling, Collections and some logical programs. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.
Written (Verbal,Logical Reasoning and C),Technical Interview and HR each process are eliminating round. Get your C language basic clear.Data Structure was the favorite topic of panel prepare thoroughly. Written exam was 85 mins 1.Verbal 10 question 10 mins 2.Logical Reasoning 35 question 40 mins 3.C 30 question 35 mins
- Implement user defined function for strcmp library function? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.
Written test, in written test there will be 3 question on core java, not collections. 3 questions are programs, you need to write logic using core java, questions on exceptions, Threads, this part you should finish in 50 minutes. Another part is logic programs, for this you will be having 40m minute. Both parts will be available at time, but you need to finish second logic part first, otherwise application will will close session for it.
- Write a program to convert number N of base X to number of base Y. 1 Answer
- Two people are depositing a money at a time to a same account. You should implement it in given thread class with synchronization and run test case to verify it. 1 Answer
- Custom Exception implementations we need to know, question on Enumerations. Playing card program on enumerations 2 Answers
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.
First Round: Pen and Paper test consisting of 3 sections first one was verbal round(2 passage consists of 10 questions 10 minutes) second one was Analytical test( 40 questions 30 minutes) third round was Technical round consistinf of DS, C++, operating system(20 questions)
- they started asking questions from operating system it was difficult for me as i am from ECE background 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)).
It is not going to be an easy thing. If you are offered a job, it means you are really good at something. 1 Telephonic round 1 Technical rounds *1 Stress interview / logical / analytical skills (optional, but in my case it was) 1 Manager round 1 HR Discussion If you clear technical round in impressive fashion, you might have stress round to check if this candidate worth higher designation.
- Few people didn't go through this It might not be all that difficult in terms of questions but it definitely need presence of mind. Interviewer sometime gets really really aggressive and will discourage you to see how you cope up with the situation. Sum of all the angles in Triangle. Prove it. Angle between two parallel lines. Prove it. Sum of arithmetic series and many more 10th std algebra and geometry questions. I don't even like you. If you are good at presentation, prove it to me. many many more... Answer Question
- No OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.
I got call from IMC HR reg. Nsn requirement, after few weeks they called and tolled that ur resume shortlisted and scheduled telephonic round. I last for 1 hhr. After few days I got call from consult reg f2f interview in bang,my curnt local z cennai.but I did not go, after few weeks went and attended.
- 1 round:questions socket programming,CPP,IPC. 2 round; fully c programming, threads,IPC, TCP/udp 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.
Through pool campus. Job profile is wifi related. Written Test - Two Technical - 1 HR. Written - C, Electrical(for electrical guys)(Thyristors, 3phase, diodes, microcontroller etc), aptitiude, passage comprehension similar things 1st Technical - C/C++ Data Structures, TDMA, FDMA, CDMA, Wifi related, Technologies used in gsm, 3g, 4g(didn't answer much about comm. but still passed) 2nd Technical - c/c++, wifi related, again technologies used in gsm, 3g, 4g
- electrical was tough as i forgot most things Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.
It was good interview. You need to have the basics of programming. Lot of emphasis was put upon it. Also be ready to face puzzles. Whatever you mention in the resume, 80% of the questions will be asked from it. So be prepared
- data structures Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.
Two Technical + 1 Manager incl tecnical Mostly about C basics and C++.. Puzzles and projects.. Mostly people are helping so listen to them and then answer. Linked list, string manipulation and bit operators
- From 9 9 9 9 u have to form 100, u can do any operation u want 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review