Nokia Engineering Interview Questions

2.9

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nokia in January 2007.

Interview

Overall the interview was very comprehensive. It lasted several days as meetings with a number of people had to be arranged. Unfortunately they could not all be accomplished on one or two days. Questions ranged from personal to experience as well as explanation of the basic working of a GSM network

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia in January 2011.

Interview

one to interview. asked questions on technical side and domain side. writing programes/code was also part of the interview. manager round also includes about know-how of customer interactions.

Interview Questions

• vlan connectivity between systems   1 Answer
    • IP header structure and significance of each field   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

I had a technical phone screening and the interview was good but not that great. And after some days after that interview, the staffing consultant had called me to inform that I will be having another interview, but it never happened. why say another interview and then leave it dangling - rather they could have left it as is after the first interview. questions were asked like: 1. How would you implement spellcheck in an application. 2. How would you capture an event at a control level rather than a Document level in HTML / JS i.e., Bubble down ( Ans: Actually that is the default behaviour. You dont have to do anything).

Interview Questions

• 1. How would you implement spellcheck in an application.   1 Answer
    • 2. How would you capture an event at a control level rather than a Document level in HTML / JS i.e., Bubble down   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia in August 2010.

Interview

It was hectic and exhaustive

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was as per company norms

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nokia in May 2010.

Interview

normal process, everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Pune (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Hiring process includes 1> Technical round 2> Hr Interview with again technical interview.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia in October 2009.

Interview

phone interview temp to perm

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

None of the interviews started on time. interview was more interesting in checking his email. receptionist made me sit on the floor because maintenance work was going on. One of the interviewers asked me if I could help him solve a problem he has having at work. The second interviewer was sleepy.

Interview Questions

• How can you traverse a linked list with 'x' pointers such that 'add some stupid condition here' ?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia in June 2009.

Interview

(2) interviewers at a time with 3 or 4 waves; 3-4 hr interview total. One will be an HR representative and one will be the hiring manager. The rest of the interviewers will consist of actual employees of that position. Be prepared to answer technical and behavioural questions depending on the position applied for.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2009.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing