Nokia Engineering Interview Questions

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Nokia in January 2007.

Overall the interview was very comprehensive. It lasted several days as meetings with a number of people had to be arranged. Unfortunately they could not all be accomplished on one or two days. Questions ranged from personal to experience as well as explanation of the basic working of a GSM network

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia in June 2009.

(2) interviewers at a time with 3 or 4 waves; 3-4 hr interview total. One will be an HR representative and one will be the hiring manager. The rest of the interviewers will consist of actual employees of that position. Be prepared to answer technical and behavioural questions depending on the position applied for.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nokia in May 2010.

normal process, everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nokia in March 2009.

2 technical rounds. Both went around 2-3 hrs long. 1 round HR interview for an hr. Then met director & offer letter was given the next day.

Everyone here is technical (including code!), except for managers, who are technology aware. Work culture is quite good. A lot of flexibility & empowerment is given to the teams. Flexible timings, work from home, work-life balance are well taken care of

Interview Questions
    • None. Interview questions revolved around what I knew & what i could contribute if hired.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate. Co std was good enough.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nokia in July 2007.

First there was a written test (HR emailed me the test and I had to respond back within 24 hrs).
    Within 2 days HR called and scheduled a 30 min Phone Interview with a tech lead. Purely technical, straight forward questions and upto the point. Didn't waste any time. 3 days later, HR called again and scheduled in-person interview at the job site. 1:1 interview was with 4 people. 2 were fully technical, 1 was with the hiring mgr which was technical and about what they did, etc and last one was more of business side only.
    Tech Questions overlapped a bit. So if you made a mistake with one, you could always correct it with the next one :)

Came home and got the offer the following day. Then they had the background check done which took almost a month.

Interview Questions
    Didn't have much room for negotiation. They only agreed to pay a sign-on bonus of 5K that I had to repay my old employer for quitting within a year.

Worked for Nokia? Contribute to the Community!