Nokia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager
Burlington, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Nokia in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by five different people that would've been my peers. Except for the initial disucssion with the business manager, the interview teams seemed to lack any real training or preparation in interviewing and the questions seemed haphazard and disorganized. I felt like they were going through the motions of interviewing and that another candidate had already been picked.

The interviewers seemed beaten, tired and lacking energy. A common question that was asked was about how I handled conflict management.

I got a bad feeling about the Nokia given the low energy of the group, and the common question about conflict management.

Interview Question – How do you handle conflicts? What is your style of conflict management?   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager
Salo, Western Finland (Finland)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Nokia in February 2008.

Interview Details – Good to spend a little more time preparing for the interview in advance. Determine your best options. Which skills are vital as opposed to convenient. Good to know also how much you have to travel. Allow plenty of time for the interview. Holiday benefits. Too many managers. Better salary needed to engineering.

Worked for Nokia? Contribute to the Community!