Nokia Interview Questions in Finland

2.9

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Espoo (Finland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia.

I was contacted first by phone and an interview was scheduled for some weeks after. The interview is with HR people, manager and colleagues - all at the same time. They put me at easy and were really nice and informal. Questions are the usual interview stuff, nothing very challeging. I also had to take some SHL tests online. They got back to me with detailed feedback very soon afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult, they didn't test my legal knowledge.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Espoo (Finland)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Nokia.

Internal process that I used. I applied online and they asked my CV and application. After that two interview sessions. If you meet the expectations, manager will arrange an interview. Success is also based on personal feeling by interviewer. Anyway very professional and hiring manager was making the decision. In some cases also HR Manager is involved.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were related to the context and way of working. Most difficult questions were related How I would manage and organize this and that. Also one interesting question set I found difficult: I needed to choose between two options.   View Answer

Thesis Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Espoo (Finland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia.

I applied for the position online and was called by my hiring manager a few weeks later. He asked me to come to an interview a few days later. The atmosphere was good and the interview itself was more of an introduction into the tasks. I think the decision about hiring was already made, I was there just to make sure that I was what I had claimed in the application. I was asked to submit a sample of my writing skills in English and soon after I did so, the manager called again to let me know that I had been selected and told me I could start in a few weeks' time.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is your best achievement in life so far?   Answer Question
    I didn't want to negotiate as the offer was so good.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

The hiring was a combination of multiple exercises, both written and verbal. The first one was a written test to test aptitude. It was followed by two rounds of interviews

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia.

Process was quite efficient: 4 interviews over space of about 3 weeks. Combination of HR (initially), then phone and Face-to-Face. Interview was relaxed but professional, with very relevant questions to the role, and obviously the need to back up answers with relevant experience examples and also opinions.

On downside, feedback when unsuccessful was missing although asked

Interview Questions
    • Explaining how would present business case to Executive Management using a hypothetical situation   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Helsinki, Western Finland (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Western Finland (Finland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia.

Not much technical. Was easy and resume matters most

Not much to negotiate

Head Social Support & Knowledge Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nokia in February 2012.

Typical Nokia interview. I've worked for the company for over 10 years. The area of responsibilty, makeup of the organization, and key goals were shared. Questions consisted of background, qualifications and experience for the job, and requests to give some examples of actions I would take in leading the area and how I would approach fufilling the next 6 month goals. Behavioral interviewing forvsure.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about achieving the top 3 goals over the next 6 months?   Answer Question
    • How many people have you led in the past?   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampere (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampere (Finland)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia in June 2011.

The interview was carried by my previous manager so it went through smoothly.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nokia in June 2010.

3 phone call interviews no face to face, pretty basic process quite alot of background and security checks involved over the weeks. Also there was no contract before my start date which I found very strange. Had an induction day which really let me understand the company

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salo, Western Finland (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salo, Western Finland (Finland)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nokia in April 2010.

2 interviews, with personality/suitability assesmennt in between

Interview Questions

Worked for Nokia? Contribute to the Community!