Nokia

www.nokia.com

Nokia IT Specialist Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia.

Hiring process is same as any other company. You will have to go through phone and personal interview.

yes. Negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia in June 2010.

phone call first, and interview on side, with the hiring manager, counterparts manager and 2nd level manager, and another round interview organized by HR for personality testing. and group interview.

no negotiation, the offer is met my expectation.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salo, Western Finland (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salo, Western Finland (Finland)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nokia in April 2010.

2 interviews, with personality/suitability assesmennt in between

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia in February 2008.

First I was interviewed by a headhunter agent before actually knowing that I'm applying for a position in Nokia. Then I got interviewed by a soon-to-be colleague in the same department. This i because my manager will be in the other country and cannot meet me face to face. After that, the manager have a phone interview with me and after all done, HR manager for the country interviewed me regarding the compensation package and boarding process. That's all.

Interview Questions
    • Basically no question that is too deep in technical point of view, just a touch of the basic knowledge of the technology. One unexpected question is regarding the pros and cons in my previous workplace, need to be careful stating some things here.   Answer Question