Nokia IT Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 14, 2014
4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia in June 2010.

phone call first, and interview on side, with the hiring manager, counterparts manager and 2nd level manager, and another round interview organized by HR for personality testing. and group interview.

no negotiation, the offer is met my expectation.

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

IT Specialist Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia.

Hiring process is same as any other company. You will have to go through phone and personal interview.

yes. Negotiable

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia in February 2008.

First I was interviewed by a headhunter agent before actually knowing that I'm applying for a position in Nokia. Then I got interviewed by a soon-to-be colleague in the same department. This i because my manager will be in the other country and cannot meet me face to face. After that, the manager have a phone interview with me and after all done, HR manager for the country interviewed me regarding the compensation package and boarding process. That's all.

Interview Questions
    • Basically no question that is too deep in technical point of view, just a touch of the basic knowledge of the technology. One unexpected question is regarding the pros and cons in my previous workplace, need to be careful stating some things here.   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salo, Western Finland (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salo, Western Finland (Finland)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nokia in April 2010.

2 interviews, with personality/suitability assesmennt in between

Interview Questions

Worked for Nokia? Contribute to the Community!