Nokia IT Specialist Interview Questions

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Hiring process is same as any other company. You will have to go through phone and personal interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes. Negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2010.

Interview

phone call first, and interview on side, with the hiring manager, counterparts manager and 2nd level manager, and another round interview organized by HR for personality testing. and group interview.

Negotiation

no negotiation, the offer is met my expectation.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salo, Western Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Salo, Western Finland (Finland)) in April 2010.

Interview

2 interviews, with personality/suitability assesmennt in between

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in February 2008.

Interview

First I was interviewed by a headhunter agent before actually knowing that I'm applying for a position in Nokia. Then I got interviewed by a soon-to-be colleague in the same department. This i because my manager will be in the other country and cannot meet me face to face. After that, the manager have a phone interview with me and after all done, HR manager for the country interviewed me regarding the compensation package and boarding process. That's all.

Interview Questions

• Basically no question that is too deep in technical point of view, just a touch of the basic knowledge of the technology. One unexpected question is regarding the pros and cons in my previous workplace, need to be careful stating some things here.   Answer Question