Nokia India

www.nokia.co.in

Nokia India Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nokia India in January 2012.

just asking the normal questions like general type

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia India

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia India in December 2011.

The Interview for a position in Beijing. It started off well and the interviewer was quite friendly. The questions were basically on how the interviewee handled stress and what new ideas had the interviewee mooted for the improvement of the process. The interview was friendly and was a two-way conversation. The one-to-one interview was followed by a HR call from Beijing, China. It was on whole a nice experience.

Interview Questions
    • What ideas have you mooted for the improvement of the process in the earlier organization (as this was a role for Process Specialist)   Answer Question
    • Did you come across any stressful situations where a large number of customers were affected? How did you sort it out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia India in March 2010.

4 rounds of technical .. questions are average on C++ , designs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nokia India in February 2008.

One round of telephonic interview - where the role expectations were explained and my expectations were asked (including the salary expectations). Then the second round was technical + personal interview. In which after a few questions on projects that I have done in my earlier jobs they have presented me a few situations at work and asked me how I would react. I must say that the interviewer is a manager from Finland who was in India to setup the team. The Indian managers interviews could be different.

Interview Questions
    They just offered me a 10% hike over my then one year old previous salary. I agreed because of car lease policy available for Senior Engineers which kind of equals to a net pay off of a lakh an year. I could negotiate for an increase in joining bonus.