Nokia Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

Quick and to the point. I met with 3 or 4 people for one round for about 1 hour. The questions asked were not that difficult. I was asked about my background and quizzed on Nokia's history. I was offered the position shortly after.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Referred through a friend while I was still at school. Submitted by resume and then had a phone interview within a week. Following that, I was invited to an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of three software engineers and two managers. After the interviews, I was notified of the results in about two weeks.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter -> 30 min phone interview with Sr. Manager of PMO -> Back to back 30 Mins in person interview with 4 people (Total 2 hours). Program Manager, Product Manager, IT Delivery Manager and Sr Manager of PMO.

Specialist Interview

Interview

telephonic , face to face , HR , technical round was about 45 mins and then immediately there was HR round done . No wastage of time . Questions were specifically from the industry.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hungary, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Hungary, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

The first is a test. They have questions of non language specific skills, like algorithms, and basic thinking. After that you have to complete a language specific test you choose. For example Java or C, C#. This tests requires deeper knowledge of the programming language. It also contains testing questions. There is a logic test as well. After this if you advance they call you and there comes the interview. I had to do some programming with projector, and got some basic programming language specific questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

It's quite easy for me. I worked at Motorola before and Motorola networks was acquired by Nokia networks in 2011. After that, I transferred to Nokia networks. I didn't even change office but change the company.

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Got called to setup a face-to-face interview after meeting with some recruiters at a university career fair two months earlier and submitting an application online. Interview was 3-to-1, fairly easy behaviorial questions (there aren't any technical), the atmosphere was calm and the interviewers were friendly. Two guys were older employees and the third was a new hire that had been working there for about two months. After the interview, they talked about what I could expect on the job, travel, different teams, etc. As a bonus, I got invited to stick around after a tour of the labs and the building to attend a company social that was occurring that day to meet some of my possible coworkers and to get a feel of what my work environment would be like. Everything happened fairly quickly, after the interview I got feedback the next day from the recruiter. HR sent me a bunch of pre-screening forms (background check, drug test) and applications. Within a week I received my offer.

Interview Questions

• All behaviorial, just prepare to talk about yourself, look over the typical questions and you'll do great.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really one. I got pretty much what I asked for.

Telecommunications Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

University recruitment. It was a Skype interview with 3 employees of different divisions. Lasted about an hour. Very nice people. Behavioral Interview. They go over your resume so be sure to highlight and explain what you have there really well.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my hobbies and or what I did on my free time.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

-Phone interview -Personal interview -Panel interview -Lunch with the team -Review of portfolio. -Meeting with upper management of the site. I was offer a temporary position until they had a head count opening. I was hire full time one year later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not difficult.

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Through linkedin was the contact, then phone call and then just two interviews with hr and the manager. Basically they were searching to fill this position as soon as possible and try to find a person with not so much experience in this field.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not so difficult, salary is not negotiable in this case.