Nokia Networks Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Updated Oct 4, 2014

55 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2014.

Two Technical + 1 Manager incl tecnical
    Mostly about C basics and C++.. Puzzles and projects.. Mostly people are helping so listen to them and then answer. Linked list, string manipulation and bit operators

Interview Questions
    • From 9 9 9 9 u have to form 100, u can do any operation u want   View Answer

R&D Engineer (Core Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Interview process includes 3 rounds
    1)Technical round, which includes Pure core java and algorithms in deep concepts
    2) Technical Manager round, business use case scenarios, logics
    3) Hr round

Interview Questions
    • Print repeated numbers in array
      Generics class loading
      Sorting algorithms
        Answer Question
    Offered more than I expected

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Am a java developer and I attend interview on 23rd Aug 2014,reach by nsn office by 10am,after long wait,they called for the first round of technical discussion.They asked most of the questions about data Structures and collections nothing else .Am bit poor writing the codes for implementing Stack and Linked List,they asked few more programs like recursion,string character occurrences and few concepts like exceptions and threads.Thats it in first round,no frame works nothing they asked.That interviewer giving very nice explanation if i will not answer a questions.He supports me very good.It took around 45 min to 1 hour.Finally he said you selected for first round just wait for second round also.

In second round after 4 hours they called and two people sit and given marker and board to explain about my project.I presented very well and so many qts about only project and some techincal things they asked,most of the qts i answered in very good manner.They felt happy and they sent me to the manager round.It takes more than 1 hour.

In Manager round some puzzles and logical qts he asked and he said that work that they are doing in nsn he explained clearly and send to HR on same day at eveninig 6pm.

HR asked all the deatils and expected compensation details i asked good but they also offered same as expected.

Interview Questions
    • Data structures Stack and Queue Implementaions   View Answer
    While going for the interview,please verify your academic subjects like data structrure concepts becauseeven you are a java developer they will ask these type of qts

R & D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

2 ROUNDS OF TECHNOCAL ROUNDS,PROGRAMMING THEN MANAGERIAL ROUND ..POST THAT HR that all,All they were looking for competency rigidness in you, the way you think,the way you answer, the way you approach the problem...reaching to solution anyway takes time in telecom they says :)

Interview Questions
    No such negotiations.Whatever I asked they paid more than that .So happy :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

I got a all fron consultant and after one month my profile has been short listed. There was a panel of two person and they have asked basic java question on oops , Multithreading, garbage collection. The interview was moderate but they will ask yoy to write code . they have also asked about swings.overall it was not so tough or easy.

Interview Questions
    • They have given some variable which are instantiated and after that they were asking which object is eligble for garbage collection through jvm.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiation they have given me more than my expectations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

I had applied through employee referral. 1st round was system based where coding had to be done for the given problem statements. 2nd & 3rd rounds were face to face discussion with 2 member panel in each on Core Java, Webservices, Spring, Javascript, AJAX, jQuery. Final round HR.

Interview Questions
    • 1st round is the most difficult to crack. High precision is required for getting the solution. System test cases must get executed to be able to get through. I was the only one to get through out of approx. 125 people who had appeared on that day.   Answer Question
    They don't negotiate easily. I had performed extremely well in all the rounds so they considered to offer me almost as I expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

First round - Written test by Merittrac (C++, Data Structures, Verbal, Aptitude)
    Second round - Technical face to face (C++, Puzzles, Sorting, Searching)
    Third round - Telephonic HR Interview (Formal introduction and related questions)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview was quite smooth. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round.
    1st round- All basics of CORE Java, Hibernate(covered every topic)
    2nd round - questions were conceptual. covered all topics of java. Code were asked to write

Got more than expected

R & D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks in June 2014.

I was called for F2F interview. Questions were from from my project and C programming. It included puzzles also.Waiting for Their resonse. Also Linux related questions were also asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2014.

First round was written aptitude give by merit track. It consisted of English paragraph answering, logical reasoning,basic computer science questions. It is followed by three interviews tech+managerial+HR. The people interviewing were pretty cool.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were real world scenario and was asked to write different test cases.The real world problems must be answered with programming solutions or general solutions.   Answer Question