Nokia Networks Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2010.

There was nationalized test and interview where large screening happened. The test had two sections, one analytical and the other technical. The technical was based on wireless communication. The interview was easy without any technical question. Mainly behavioural questions and couple of questions about project work. Overall it was a good experience.

No negotiation

RF Design Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Applied online and got a phone interview about a week and a half later. It was a panel interview with two interviewers. They went over my resume and asked a few technical questions. About a week later, I was given another interview but this time it was face-to-face. It consisted of two back to back one hour panel interviews with three interviewers each. Both interviews were mostly technical going over RF circuit design fundamentals.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that difficult if you perused through any RF book. The questions were conceptual and a little bit analytical.   Answer Question

Customer Solution Manager Interview

First interview with HR. Than a Panel interview with 3-5 interviewers including local country director, account manager, care manger...different people from different part of the organisation with whom you are going to collaborate on daily base. No technical questions were asked. The interview was mostly behavioral: Why do you want to work here, Do you work well under pressure, salary expectations

Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Nokia Networks.

Applied online. Recruiter called to set up a date for the interview. Interviewed the next week. Panel interview with 3 interviewers. No technical questions were asked. The interview was mostly behavioral. They said they would contact with a decision either way. It's been months, never got an acceptance call or a rejection email.

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2014.

It was a 4 on 1 interview on location. The questions were soft skills. It was really relaxed and everyone was very nice. Be prepared to talk about yourself and ask questions. They seemed to like engaging questions.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in February 2010.

Paper, phone, in person with peer, manager and manger's boss

Interview Questions
    They were open to a delayed start, the rest was pretty much take it or leave it

Field Manager Interview

Based on getting a referral from someone internal. No interview was necessary.

No negotiation was allowed

Solution Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks.

I got a phone call from the project manager I was supposed to work on. He described the project and asked me if I could perform the required duties. I was recommended to the project

Interview Questions
    • I had no questions, since the manager knew me before and trusted my expertise.   Answer Question
    salary negociations through an intermediary consulting agency.. via email exchange

Telecom Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Nokia Networks in October 2013.

Met NSN representatives at a campus job fair where I was screened and got a call a month later setting up a Skype interview. The interview team told me it was their first Skype interview and I was the guinea pig. As a result I did not have to travel to their HQ to interview. It was a 1:3 interview where the team members took turns asking me questions and telling me about their experiences with NSN. Overall it was a very pleasant experience where I felt that I could fully express myself given the time alotted. 6 more weeks pass and I finally get a call saying I have an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was entirely "tell me a time when" type questions as well as going over my experiences in school and work. They looked for teamwork, leadership, and work ethic. I expected technical questions since the job description mentions many technologies and terms but there weren't any.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate, compensation was very attractive

RF Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in March 2009.

That was not very well organized

Interview Questions

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!