Nokia Networks Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2014
Updated Oct 4, 2014

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

The hiring process is open and clear. However preferential to contractors is very much inclined in the process. Fresh young skills dont get the required chance unless when there are graduate trainee programs in some countries. The over dependence with contractual labor makes the hiring process have slim chances of one getting a chance.

Interview Questions
    • where are you seeing yourself in this company in the next 5 years?. Because the corporate ladder is tight to climb   Answer Question
    ok

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Nokia Networks.

Hired me through referral drive

Yes u can

Network Planning and Optimization Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

3 step interview... Technical HR and a aptitude test if you are a fresher..

Systems Test Lead Interview

Quick and dirty

Not much to negotiate

R & D Engineer Interview

Technical Round -1 involved basic questions on c++ and about the recent project i worked on.
    Technical Round-2 involved deep down in to c++, TCP/IP, all the projects i worked in my career
    Manager Round involved high level overview of current project, couple of question on why i want to leave the current company, the product which NSN works on and current stage, challanges, nature of work and brief overview of the telecom domain.

Interview Questions
    • Why do we need inheritance, when we can achieve the same using aggregation in c++?   Answer Question

Pricing Manager Interview

Very fair, open and transparent. Typically it's mostly internal recruitment. However, outsiders with relevant experience (in terms of industry) are also equally welcomed. Being a senior position selection is through recommendations, past work experience, and performance.

Interview Questions
    • In career progression what would you expect to be the next logical or personal choice post you decide to move on after working as a pricing manger at NSN   Answer Question

Electro Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nokia Networks.

Was contacted by the HR. Asked to schedule a phone interview. Interview lasted for about an hour. Started off with a HR round and then technical ones. inquired about my background. Told me about the company and the interview process and would gat back soon. After a long long time gave me a reject.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

2 interviews: intial screening, face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • questions regrading bit manipulation and code optimsation( some algorithms)   View Answer

R&D Engineer II Interview

4 Interviews (2 Technical + 1 managerial + 1 HR)

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

I had an interview with them and I was quite disappointed. They were making not relevant questions, not following what it was written on my CV and not giving me the chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • They have asked me what was the most challenged position I had so far   Answer Question

I didn´t like the office culture they had