Nokia Networks

Nokia Networks Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2015
Updated Jan 25, 2015

Telecommunications Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

University recruitment. It was a Skype interview with 3 employees of different divisions. Lasted about an hour. Very nice people. Behavioral Interview. They go over your resume so be sure to highlight and explain what you have there really well.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about my hobbies and or what I did on my free time.   Answer Question

Bss Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview process was normal. There were 2 interview. One was on phone and other F2F. Interview was more technical, related to domain/current work profile/ nature of Job etc. HR round was telephonic, not much discussion.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, HR gave standard salary hike and told about no negotiation policy.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2014.

Three steps hiring process. You are invited to go to their research center. They gave me material to study and prepare myself. One week later i had to go to their premises,take a written test which was on c/c++ basics,networking tcp/ip basics, an oral test and last came the HR.

Solutions Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

Through linkedin was the contact, then phone call and then just two interviews with hr and the manager.
    Basically they were searching to fill this position as soon as possible and try to find a person with not so much experience in this field.

Interview Questions
    Not so difficult, salary is not negotiable in this case.

R&D Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

Scripting Questions. Will be asked to write scripts. I was asked to write scripts in both perl and shell.
    SDLC and STLC related questions.
    Agile methodology.
    Puzzles.
    SQL Queries.Complexity was average.
    Core Java related questions as I had written Java-selenium on my profile.
    Questions related to your project. If at all a telecom project is mentioned on the profile, they will scrutinize you.
    Overall it was a wonderful experience.

Will offer you a good amount. No need to negotiate at all.

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

The whole process consists of three parts, a test assessment, a technical interview and a HR interview. The assessment test was a 75-minute multiple choice computer-based test on the following topics: one programming language of your choice (c,c++,java), unix/linux, tcp/ip. After succeeding in the test you continue to the technical interview (1 hour duration). They asked me about my academic background, mainly in Java and other programming courses. After that they rejected me so I have no info about the last HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about telecommunications and networks (telecom)   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nokia Networks.

Nice interviewer, and easy conversation. Not so much technical question and make you feel relax.
    Normally one or two rounds interviews needed. One technical Manager with other technical staff depending which position you have applied.

R & D Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in December 2012.

Hired through campus or university. Had a written or aptitude test. Then a one to one interview mainly focused on basic java and database concepts . Some questions were asked from resume. Then a small HR interview. The interview was regarding relocation and package.

Overall an easy interview if you clear the aptitude test.

Tier II Support Engineer Interview

Interview 2 rounds before that I has to get through the written exam Interview question were all technical in first round and bit HR were added in the second round

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in November 2014.

First Round: Pen and Paper test consisting of 3 sections
    first one was verbal round(2 passage consists of 10 questions 10 minutes)
    second one was Analytical test( 40 questions 30 minutes)
    third round was Technical round consistinf of DS, C++, operating system(20 questions)

Interview Questions
    • they started asking questions from operating system
      it was difficult for me as i am from ECE background

View Answer