Nokia Networks Interview Questions & Reviews

227 interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in December 2008.

Interview was all based on my theoretical knowledge in the field of Wireless and past experience

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in April 2008.

I got a call from a recuiter from Dallas, TX to interview for and Associate Branding position for Nokia in Miami for the Latam market. They left me waiting for 1 h until the found my interviewer and then interviewed for about 45 min. Very brand oriented. 50% travel to EU and LATAM.

Interview Questions

The offer was good but not good enough (missing certain things because they wanted 6 months contract then internal)

Director Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2009.

Applied online. Recieved a screening call from the recruiter. Follow up panel call with 3 interviewers

More vacation

R&D Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

I got interview call through a consultancy. They scheduled a telephonic round first. It was easy, they just asked about my current work and some basic c++ questions. Next they called for face to face round. They asked very basic c++ questions and questions about my previous project. Aftre few days i called back to consultancy to know my application status, unfortunately I was not shortlisted for next round. Reason for rejection is unknown.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Very good and should be good in problem solving and good knowledge in data structures.
    Add on benefit if you know java and C Language.
    you will be having written and 2 technical rounds followed by Hr Round.
    Pay Package is good.

R&D Engineer (Core Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Interview process includes 3 rounds
    1)Technical round, which includes Pure core java and algorithms in deep concepts
    2) Technical Manager round, business use case scenarios, logics
    3) Hr round

Interview Questions
    • Print repeated numbers in array
      Generics class loading
      Sorting algorithms
        Answer Question
    Offered more than I expected

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Firstly, I had to send my CV and an essay in English (they said it could be as long as i wanted it to be). The topic of the essay: Importance of knowledge gained from books vs experience gained while working. After that I was called in for a test (90 min). Test tasks: 1. Write an average manual for a mobile to update the contact list. 2. Rewrite a 2 paragraphs of network architecture manual into a more user freindly form. 3. Reading comprehension task with six questions based on a PDF on network architecture and processes.
    The test was done on an older laptop with a smaller screen and without a mouse, which was a bit surprising and fairly hindering. They said I will be notified in two weeks time or if not I can write them an email.

Interview Questions
    • The IT text I had to rewrite was quite "hardcore" compared to the fact that they did not require IT experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview was quite smooth. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round.
    1st round- All basics of CORE Java, Hibernate(covered every topic)
    2nd round - questions were conceptual. covered all topics of java. Code were asked to write

Got more than expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

First round - Written test by Merittrac (C++, Data Structures, Verbal, Aptitude)
    Second round - Technical face to face (C++, Puzzles, Sorting, Searching)
    Third round - Telephonic HR Interview (Formal introduction and related questions)

Technical Writer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Nokia Networks.

The interview process constisted of 2 steps.
    i. 1:1 interview with the Line Manager (~ 30-45 min) and test (~ 1 h). The test was about english language grammar, syntax and understanding and writing a brief manual for an object.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me 3 positive characteristics of yourself and 1 negative   Answer Question