Nokia Networks

Nokia Networks Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

First round - Written test by Merittrac (C++, Data Structures, Verbal, Aptitude)
    Second round - Technical face to face (C++, Puzzles, Sorting, Searching)
    Third round - Telephonic HR Interview (Formal introduction and related questions)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview was quite smooth. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round.
    1st round- All basics of CORE Java, Hibernate(covered every topic)
    2nd round - questions were conceptual. covered all topics of java. Code were asked to write

Got more than expected

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Very good and should be good in problem solving and good knowledge in data structures.
    Add on benefit if you know java and C Language.
    you will be having written and 2 technical rounds followed by Hr Round.
    Pay Package is good.

R&D Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

I got interview call through a consultancy. They scheduled a telephonic round first. It was easy, they just asked about my current work and some basic c++ questions. Next they called for face to face round. They asked very basic c++ questions and questions about my previous project. Aftre few days i called back to consultancy to know my application status, unfortunately I was not shortlisted for next round. Reason for rejection is unknown.

Trainee Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

There were two ways to contact firm. Take approach company during their stand up on Uni or take part in greater recruiting event advertised by internet. Although I applied both ways I manage to catch their attention during latter way. Resume was send by email few days later recruiter called. One week later I got internship.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. I'd say it was tailored to position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

first round written test
    second round tech interview
    third round HR interview
    written round had technical questions aptitude and verbal
    In technical interview they were more concentrated on Digital communication and CCN
    they also asked questions from Operating systems and C programming
    from CCN questions like OSI layers, IP protocol
    from digital communication questions like APSK, QPSK etc
    from operating system questions like scheduling methods, segmentation etc
    from C questions about structures etc

R & D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks in June 2014.

I was called for F2F interview. Questions were from from my project and C programming. It included puzzles also.Waiting for Their resonse. Also Linux related questions were also asked.

Senior Systems Architect Interview

Telephone interview mainly. Joined as Senior Systems Engineer. Interview was mainly techical and about my previous work experience. Also questions about my expectations from the company. Questions about my willingness to be placed in specific location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2014.

First round was written aptitude give by merit track. It consisted of English paragraph answering, logical reasoning,basic computer science questions. It is followed by three interviews tech+managerial+HR. The people interviewing were pretty cool.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were real world scenario and was asked to write different test cases.The real world problems must be answered with programming solutions or general solutions.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

I was informed from a senior management team to be at Gurgaon for an F2F interview. It was good. Started with some basics and fundamentals on Telecom Implementation. After that there was some analysis/viewpoint asked on some ongoing cases and concluded with conv on Salary expectation

Interview Questions
    • Why you think that you are best one for this position?   View Answer