Nokia Networks Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

First Round: Pen and Paper test consisting of 3 sections
    first one was verbal round(2 passage consists of 10 questions 10 minutes)
    second one was Analytical test( 40 questions 30 minutes)
    third round was Technical round consistinf of DS, C++, operating system(20 questions)

Interview Questions

• they started asking questions from operating system
      it was difficult for me as i am from ECE background

1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in November 2014.

Interview

It was a scheduled interview. The guy was expecting the answer he knew, and not what we tell. He had least respect, and was attending the calls during the interview!

Interview Questions

• Is SLL palindrome or not? Reverse of words in a string. Virtual function concepts   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

Interview

I got a call from consultant then after 1 month i got mail for technical round . there was 2 people panel . interview was moderate they asked basic questions from telecom domain

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered more than I expected

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Initially you are invited for an assessment (3 multiple choice tests on programming, networking and unix and a group excercise). If you pass the assessment you are invited for a technical interview and then again, if you are successful you are invited for the last interview which is with HR and a couple of managers.

Systems Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview

Interview with R&D header and line manager. For senior interviewee, they did not only focus on technique, they prefer to ask question about the operating method, and how to handle and resolve problem. there are some question about leadership.

Negotiation

can not be negotiate.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview

very professional, been asked questions about attitude, and a number of technical questions , one phone interview a technical interview and an HR interview. The process was smooth. I din't negotiate as the offer was good. The interviewer were very professional, described the company very well, and asked mainly about telecom knowledge

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nokia Networks (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Two Technical + 1 Manager incl tecnical
    Mostly about C basics and C++.. Puzzles and projects.. Mostly people are helping so listen to them and then answer. Linked list, string manipulation and bit operators

Interview Questions

• From 9 9 9 9 u have to form 100, u can do any operation u want   1 Answer

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Nokia Networks (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2014.

Interview

First there is a test round starts with a general test which contains IQ, programming and telecom questions. Then there are tests for testers, developers, cloud computing specialists, one of these is required. Then there are optional tests like: C++, Linux, Telecom, Java. I choose test for testers which was an interesting but solvable test because it has unordinary tasks like: write a step by step manual for an alien for how to brush teeth.

Senior R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I got call from IMC HR reg. Nsn requirement, after few weeks they called and tolled that ur resume shortlisted and scheduled telephonic round. I last for 1 hhr. After few days I got call from consult reg f2f interview in bang,my curnt local z cennai.but I did not go, after few weeks went and attended.

Interview Questions

• 1 round:questions socket programming,CPP,IPC. 2 round; fully c programming, threads,IPC, TCP/udp   1 Answer

R & D Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Through pool campus. Job profile is wifi related.
    Written Test - Two Technical - 1 HR.
    Written - C, Electrical(for electrical guys)(Thyristors, 3phase, diodes, microcontroller etc), aptitiude, passage comprehension similar things
    1st Technical - C/C++ Data Structures, TDMA, FDMA, CDMA, Wifi related, Technologies used in gsm, 3g, 4g(didn't answer much about comm. but still passed)
    2nd Technical - c/c++, wifi related, again technologies used in gsm, 3g, 4g

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation