Nokia Networks Program Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Amadora (Portugal)
Anonymous Employee in Amadora (Portugal)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nokia Networks in January 2011.

2 interviews, first with hiring manager second with technical guy.
the interviews were via phone and therefore rather impersonal.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia Networks

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Munich (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Germany)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2008.

Very uncomplicated at first, a nightmare when I was scheduled to start work. They chose me and courted me during the interview phase, and made all the right moves to get me on board; but once I was there, they were not able to set me up with a proper working infrastructure and any kind of onboarding support was downright miserable. Learnings I took from that: during the interview process, be sure you understand what the onboarding process entails (or does not)!

Interview Questions
    I stated my desired salary, and they made me an offer that was slightly below that, but with the outlook of improvement over time or through bonus payments.

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!