Nokia Networks

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2010.

Interview Details – The process was easy and straightforward. I received an offer with a week. I was able to start quickly after the interview process. I was also told about the growth opportunities. Once I accepted the offer the onboarding process was easy. I received the documents and completed them all electronically.

Interview Question – No specific questions were difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing out of the ordinary.

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2012.

Interview Details – They had contact me for a phone interview. Two people interviewed me for about 30 minutes.Completely technical. Asked me questions related to my RF projects.

They took a lot of time to inform their decision.

Interview Question – Some questions related to the LNA design.   Answer Question

Irving, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nokia Networks in October 2011.

Interview Details – Got a phone call first and was selected the very same day and scheduled an on-site interview.
On-site interview consisted of two technical interviews and one HR interview.
The technical interview was 2:1 and questions were asked related to my previous job and RF transceiver design.
Be prepared with LNA design and PA design along with entire Receiver design theory.

Interview Question – There was a question on BJT working and design   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nokia Networks

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nokia Networks RF Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Nokia Networks employees and interview candidates.