Nokia Networks RF Engineer Interview Questions

3.1

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2013.

I went through a phone interview first and then got a second in person I interview. The phone interview was technical but the in person interview was way more technical. I was always answering questions on the board about different circuits and they asked me questions about Smith charts as well.

Interview Questions
  • Frequency response of different electronic components.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia Networks

RF Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in March 2009.

That was not very well organized

RF Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

It will be three round or most often two rounds of technical interview followed by HR Discussion. The Technical rounds depends on the project or sometimes in general which is very rare. Good understanding of concepts is very important. Basics is all what you need.

Interview Questions
    • The troubleshooting in protocol layers is the most difficult part   Answer Question
    It was not much there to be negotiated.

RF Engineer Interview

Interview was conducted on phone. Was asked to explain everything from my resume. Difficulty level:medium

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2012.

Sent my resume and got the position. No hiring process.

No negotiation.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2012.

Online application with CV, Photograph and your professor's forwarding and recommendation letter. Then they will evaluate your CGPA, experience, concentration of study. Then they will e-mail you, also contact you in your cell-phone. Then they will call up you for a written test. If you succeed then they will give a nod to present yourself in an oral interview and presentation. Presentation will be based on your knowledge of telecommunication industry and its latest trends and developments.

Interview Questions
    • What is the cost of upgrading a telecom network of 500000 subscribers from GSM to 3G technology?   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in December 2011.

Comprehensive questioning about my skills related to the position offered. The interviewer was a Team Leader, prospective direct supervisor, the skills sought matched very good my profile. The position they have opened was for RF Engineer - contractor with fixed term length.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if you're a manager/team leader, and you face the following problem..........   View Answers (2)

low salary

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in April 2010.

Generally in interview by NSN two rounds are there:

- Technical: Basic knowledge of Computer Networking(OSI, TCP/IP Model, Layers Description) and Telecommunication( GSM/UMTS/LTE).

-HR: HR round is simple just they ask question about your family and your background, your achievements, hobbies.

Negotiations:

For freshers: prefer to get On-Role position rather than Off-Role Position.
    For Experienced: negotiation can be done on Job Grade.