Nokia Networks

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2009.

Interview Details – 2 Panel Interviews - Situational Interview

Interview Question – Please explain your greatest failure and what you learnt from it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal negotiation - a tiny bit of flexibility.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in March 2012.

Interview Details – i got a call from one of the recuiters who asked for my willingness for job change and sent me the JD. After going through the JD, i sent my updated CV. I was interviewed over phone and was called for a personal interview. I had a very good interaction with the hiring manager and then with the HR.

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be able to succeed in the new role that you are being interviewed for?   Answer Question

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!