Nokia Networks

www.company.nokia.com
  www.company.nokia.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oulu (Finland)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oulu (Finland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

Applied for SW Engineer position. I got a phone call inviting me for an interview at their premises. Arrived at the office early and the recruiting supervisor came to meet me before the agreed start time, so I would suggest don't be late. Interview was very casual, they offered coffee and bun so that was nice. After short introductions, people there and what they do, it was time for me to give a short summary of my previous career. They already had read my CV, so they already knew what I had done before so I didn't have to go into details that was nice. Then they asked some C/C++ questions that were pretty basic stuff. There can also be a written C test, so be prepared for some bit shifting calculations, but no algorithms or anything complex. After the test, we chatted a while in English about my hobbies (otherwise interview was in Finnish). They asked what's my salary request and then the interview was over.

Interview Questions
  • Maybe the C test was the most challenging, there were some tricky questions there.   Answer Question