Nokia Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Specialist Interview

Senior Specialist
Oulu (Finland)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview Details – Applied for SW Engineer position. I got a phone call inviting me for an interview at their premises. Arrived at the office early and the recruiting supervisor came to meet me before the agreed start time, so I would suggest don't be late. Interview was very casual, they offered coffee and bun so that was nice. After short introductions, people there and what they do, it was time for me to give a short summary of my previous career. They already had read my CV, so they already knew what I had done before so I didn't have to go into details that was nice. Then they asked some C/C++ questions that were pretty basic stuff. There can also be a written C test, so be prepared for some bit shifting calculations, but no algorithms or anything complex. After the test, we chatted a while in English about my hobbies (otherwise interview was in Finnish). They asked what's my salary request and then the interview was over.

Interview Question – Maybe the C test was the most challenging, there were some tricky questions there.   Answer Question

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!