Nokia Networks Solution Architect Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014
Updated Sep 8, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Solution Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

very professional, been asked questions about attitude, and a number of technical questions , one phone interview a technical interview and an HR interview. The process was smooth. I din't negotiate as the offer was good. The interviewer were very professional, described the company very well, and asked mainly about telecom knowledge

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia Networks

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks in April 2010.

If you CV clears HR, the hiring department manager will review your CV and decide whether to call you for an interview. Interview is usually face-to-face for around one hour. Usually decision is made by the manager and approval is given to HR to process application further. HR may choose to interview again but sometimes you reach offer negotiation phase.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing usually unexpected or difficult if you make sure you know about the company and the nature of business(es) it is in.   Answer Question
    Not very flexible but the benefits are enough to balance it out. Especially company covering mobile phone and usage costs.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks in April 2009.

I had one technical interview by end of march 2009. then after 10 days I had an assessment test. there was 5 other guys at that assessment. They told me that I am accepted, but I didn't hear from them till now. I called them by middle of June and they told me that they still waiting for the approval " i don't know what kind of approvals that take 4 months". I hope that they have different strategy with work. the strange thing is that the other 5 guys started work about a month ago " one of the 5 guys is a friend of mine and he told me that". I hope that one of the HR managers can explain this for me !

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in October 2008.

Technical Interview, Interview with Hiring Manager, HR Interview