Nokia Networks Systems Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in December 2008.

Interview was all based on my theoretical knowledge in the field of Wireless and past experience

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia Networks

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nokia Networks in April 2014.

There were two rounds of interviews in First Round they asked Qns on Core-Java Fundamentals,Threads,Collections , Algorithms then follwed by 2 puzzles.
    In 2nd Round they asked Qn on again Core-Java,Servlets,Algorithms-sorting and searching, Stack implementation, then 3 puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • Many puzzles asked like in 2 rounds i was asked 5 puzzles.   View Answer
    It was normal , I got as per expected.

Systems Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nokia Networks.

2 interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Calicut, Kerala (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Calicut, Kerala (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nokia Networks.

questions were of medium standard inwritten rounds ,but required bit of calculation speed. there weren't group dicussions, and written tests were followed by technical interview. technical questions were mainly from c programming and were not too tough but required clarity of concepts. then some questions were based on resume and two questions came from communication domain, like frequency of transmission kinda questions.

Interview Questions
    • when he asked why i hadn't chosen wireless communication elective.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wrocław (Poland)
    Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Nokia Networks in January 2013.

First call with simple talk about availability and salary expectations (no range specified by employer).

Second teleconference interview with questions related to:
    -software development process
    -white/black box testing
    -network protocols
    -quality assurance
    -OSI Layers

Despite the fact I've applied for System Engineer position, at the beginning of interview they told me it is Software Integration / Verification interview.
    I've had impression that employer is looking to hire person with exact employer specific knowledge and/or exact book definitions are needed. However, none of this was listed as experience needed in the job post.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what attributes you can assign to a file in linux? What exactly will you write down?   View Answers (2)
    • How much would you like to earn?   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2008.

There were 3 stages (6 years ago): professional interview, team work with other candidates, and position-specific, without checking exact knowledge of professional experience. Example - for system engineer it was a troubleshooting test, on examples in other spheres of life.

Interview Questions
    • most difficult was troubleshooting test in other spheres of life   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in March 2011.

Received an phone call and set up an on site interview.
    During the interview, first I was asked about my background, work interests and knowledge and skills.
    Then, technical questions were asked.
    At the end were the behavior questions, after which I asked some questions regarding the company, work environment, etc, and the interview finished.

Interview Questions

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!