Nokia Networks Technical Writer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2014

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Firstly, I had to send my CV and an essay in English (they said it could be as long as i wanted it to be). The topic of the essay: Importance of knowledge gained from books vs experience gained while working. After that I was called in for a test (90 min). Test tasks: 1. Write an average manual for a mobile to update the contact list. 2. Rewrite a 2 paragraphs of network architecture manual into a more user freindly form. 3. Reading comprehension task with six questions based on a PDF on network architecture and processes.
The test was done on an older laptop with a smaller screen and without a mouse, which was a bit surprising and fairly hindering. They said I will be notified in two weeks time or if not I can write them an email.

Interview Questions
  • The IT text I had to rewrite was quite "hardcore" compared to the fact that they did not require IT experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia Networks

Technical Writer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Nokia Networks.

The interview process constisted of 2 steps.
    i. 1:1 interview with the Line Manager (~ 30-45 min) and test (~ 1 h). The test was about english language grammar, syntax and understanding and writing a brief manual for an object.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me 3 positive characteristics of yourself and 1 negative   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2010.

The interview process constisted of 2 steps.

ii. 1:1 interview with the Head of the R&D Center.

No negotiation.

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!