Nokia

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Creation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nokia in May 2012.

Fired off my CV to HR. 2 days later got an email to write a computer program (in any language of our choice) which could swap (in a list of 15 numbers) the multiples of 2, 5 and 15 with specific words. 5 days after that l was called in for an interview which was relatively easy (2 logic question, 1st one being navigating a robot around a maze with limit on commands you could give it, 2nd was a pseudo code a program that could work out odds and even numbers) and a few standard, why you want to work here questions.

8 hrs after my interview l was offered the job by a call from HR.

Interview Questions
  • the logically question on making a robot solve a maze with a limit of 7 commands was actually quite tricky.   View Answer
accept it, its a fun work environment, you get some cool gadgets and its well paid