Nokia Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter -> 30 min phone interview with Sr. Manager of PMO -> Back to back 30 Mins in person interview with 4 people (Total 2 hours). Program Manager, Product Manager, IT Delivery Manager and Sr Manager of PMO.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Mountain View, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview. I interviewed with a developer, product manager, hiring manager and director of engineering. Many question like: How would you turn around a project that wasn't going well? Tell me about a project you had that was going poorly. Why was it? Pick a game you like, how would you design it? How does AGPS work? I was impressed with the people I met.

Interview Questions

• Pick a game, how would you design it?   1 Answer

Got another offer at a company headquartered in the bay area.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amadora (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Amadora (Portugal)) in January 2011.

Interview

2 interviews, first with hiring manager second with technical guy. the interviews were via phone and therefore rather impersonal.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2010.

Interview

I have applied online, after two weeks, I was invited for a a telephone interview, then I have to wait more one week and I was invited for an in person interview with the HR + 2 colleagues + the hiring manager - They don't give me any feedback and I had to follow-up until the end.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness?   1 Answer