Nokia Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interviews and then on-site interview.

Negotiation

Fair

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Nokia in May 2010.

Interview

HR is very dry. Hiring Manager did not shake hands. Interview was pleasant. Team interviewing lacked preparation and were not open to diversity. They will offer you the least amount possible.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Nokia.

Interview

There was one interview with two peers who didn't really know what questions to ask and seemed intimidated. Not effective at all.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Very typical interview questions, why do you like this job, why do you think you'll be good at it ....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. They had offered a pay.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I was headhunted to the job. In interview my English skills were tested and technical questions asked relating programming and system architectures. Also I went through psychological test which was pretty short.

Interview Questions

• At least in my case there was pretty easy questions and no big surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got salary which I felt competitive comparing other options I had and got phone + car advantage.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Nokia in October 2009.

Interview

I submitted a resume to Nokia's online career web site. About 3 weeks after I submitted my resume, an HR person emailed me and said they were interested and asked me to reply with responses to a set of questions in email (stuff like why are you interested in working at Nokia, what skills do you have, etc).

Two weeks after I submitted that e-mail back to HR, someone who would be my peer emailed me to set up a phone interview. I had the phone interview which took about 40 minutes and I was just asked to go through and explain the different parts of my resume.

It took about a month after that to get the approvals for me to fly down to their office for 1:1 interviews. I'll have additional updates to supply after that happens.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia (London, England (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

Good communications and an in depth interview.

Interview Questions

• At the end, a role play with the 2 other interviewees.   Answer Question