Nokia Project Manager Interview Questions

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interviews and then on-site interview.

Negotiation

Fair

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nokia in May 2010.

Interview

HR is very dry. Hiring Manager did not shake hands. Interview was pleasant. Team interviewing lacked preparation and were not open to diversity. They will offer you the least amount possible.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

There was one interview with two peers who didn't really know what questions to ask and seemed intimidated. Not effective at all.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Very typical interview questions, why do you like this job, why do you think you'll be good at it ....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. They had offered a pay.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I was headhunted to the job. In interview my English skills were tested and technical questions asked relating programming and system architectures. Also I went through psychological test which was pretty short.

Interview Questions

• At least in my case there was pretty easy questions and no big surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got salary which I felt competitive comparing other options I had and got phone + car advantage.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (New Delhi (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Technical Rounds (multiple), followed by HR. HR round primarily to finalize offer etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. Within a 20% margin. Primarily based on previous salary

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)) in May 2011.

Interview

Very bad approach from the Line Manager. As this was internal application, Line Manager refused all NSN employees and employed someone from the outside. It was bad picture towards all local employees that they can not get promoted nor upgraded to the better position. After 3 months of the probation, the person that was initially employed was fired due to the lack of communication skills as he didn't manage to become part of the team. This is clear sign that hiring procedure is bad.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to contribute to the company?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haldwāni (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Haldwāni (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

production is must but quality is first. it must be bases on PI & skill test Knowledge of 5 S & RSS also.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i considered that nothing to impossible for a man who take everything in positive. our attitude must be positive. I think our behavior is our identity.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Bangalore (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

The questions were asked on the work experience, related experience on the similar profile, reason of looking for a change. There were 3 round of interviews, starting from the HR round, first level with the technical manager and the final round with the Finland based team through video conferencing. The questions were detailed and one of the questions was: "How do you think about your knowledge on the tools and skills to effectively carry out the required role of a Project Procurement Manager" Answer: First of all should have the basic knowledge on Procurement processes, effective negotiation skills and a detailed program management knowledge from concept to execution including first pilot, final pilot and then the ramp-up. The exact tools can be used as MS Project to plan, schedule and execute the project technique. The office atmosphere is very nice and the interviewing team looked quite composed and well-learned. Was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• When did you cry last and why?, in the HR round.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in October 2009.

Interview

I submitted a resume to Nokia's online career web site. About 3 weeks after I submitted my resume, an HR person emailed me and said they were interested and asked me to reply with responses to a set of questions in email (stuff like why are you interested in working at Nokia, what skills do you have, etc). Two weeks after I submitted that e-mail back to HR, someone who would be my peer emailed me to set up a phone interview. I had the phone interview which took about 40 minutes and I was just asked to go through and explain the different parts of my resume. It took about a month after that to get the approvals for me to fly down to their office for 1:1 interviews. I'll have additional updates to supply after that happens.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (London, England (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

Good communications and an in depth interview.

Interview Questions

• At the end, a role play with the 2 other interviewees.   Answer Question