Nokia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nokia.

Interview Details – Three interview rounds, one a phone interview was used to access technical competence, the interviewer and I logged into a shared online editor, and the interviewer asked me to write code (in my preferred language) to perform simple tasks such as opening and reading in a file, reversing an array etc. The second and third round interviews were face to face, round two with a line manager and team lead, round three with a senior manager and a technical lead. Both consisted of technical questions, questions about my CV and past roles.

Interview Question – None of the questions were overly difficult or designed to catch you out. The impression I got was they were looking for someone technically competent, interested in what they did and willing to learn.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia.

Interview Details – 4 hour interview:
1 Hour with team leader/direct manager
1 hour coding test
1 hour with HR Representative and Line Manager

Interview Question – Trivial Linked List manipulation in C   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Harsh, I talked up the salary they offered, but not to the level that would have been truly competitive (Other benefits made it more competitive)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nokia

Worked for Nokia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nokia Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice in United Kingdom. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nokia employees and interview candidates.