Nokia Solutions and Networks

199 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Information Developer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks in July 2012.

Interview Details – It was a tough grill. But since i am from Technical Writing dept., most of the questions were based on English and writing skills.

Interview Question – I gave answers to all the questions.   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator for Assam & North-east Interview

Guwahati (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks in December 2010.

Interview Details – 1st telephonic, 2 times face to face, presentation, skill test

Interview Question – presentation for logistics and supply chain planning and process for material ordering to delivery with documentation part   Answer Question

Planning and Optimization Engineer Interview

Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process occured by phone, because I was located in another city, and the position was intended to Rio de Janeiro area

Interview Question – techical question   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks in April 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring is mostly through consultants or through employee referrals. Interviews will be generally of two technical rounds and one HR round. The first technical round will be with similar experienced people and one manager. The next round will be with two architects and a senior manager. HR round will be just a formality to find out the compensation. You can ask for joining bonus and discuss the notice period during this time.

Interview Question – The memory management questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was good and was revised before joining.

Bid Manager Interview

São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks in September 2010.

Interview Details – I got hired for the intern program at Siemens. Had 2 team working sections (Dinamicas de grupo) and 2 interviews.

Interview Question – Not different from other intern process questions. But there were so many people during all the phases and so many phases that some compared it to a NASA program for astronauts.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks in January 2012.

Interview Details – Online application with recruiter, got contacted by phone, did phone interview, which was mostly useless, as recruiter data was inaccurate/just generic/trying to find a candidate ASAP, and scheduled interview with client in matter of days. Did 1:1 interview, detailed explanation of operations and braking down of different expected job roles. Also was informed that the horizontal progression is not common or encouraged.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low salary

Fresher Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks in October 2010.

Interview Details – Written based on aptitude. Case study & interview. Generally questions are repeated so prior info gathering can help as well as a group of friends giving exam together can help ;-)

Interview Question – Interview only. Majorly on college project & C, C++. Confidence is the key.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate being a fresher

Service Engineer Interview

Service Engineer

Interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks

Interview Details – It is generally conducted by a very professional team. There is not much job opportunities at the moment. both human resources and managerial team make interview separately. some goodreferences could be very helpful and useful

Interview Question – travel eligebility   View Answer

Solution Manager Interview

Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks in April 2010.

Interview Details – Had 2 rounds of interviews- initially with hiring manager, then with director. Finally had a chat session with the CEO. Salary was negotiated through agent. It was a headhunting offer from ALU. The base at ALU was considered as the BASE.

Interview Question – Nothing in particular   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Handled by agent. But, after accepting the offer, I had the feeling that the agent worked more for NSN than for me. So, there was no need for me to be less aggressive in terms of numbers, specially since it was a headhunting offer.

Software Developer Interview

Alfragide (Portugal)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks.

Interview Details – 1st Interview. As I was recommended by an university colleague the process was soft.
I'd an easy interview. Just some questions about career perspective, university works and UMTS network topology.

Interview Question – Describe some UMTS network elements functions. Questions about Rhapsody and Clearcase tools.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – take care about the work hours and working entry hours because they trick young people to accept to work in prevention sometimes and then after they are admitted they start to work in turns of 24/7.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nokia Solutions and Networks