Nokia Solutions and Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Amadora (Portugal)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks in January 2011.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, first with hiring manager second with technical guy.
the interviews were via phone and therefore rather impersonal.

Interview Question – Standard questions and fair. No trickery.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Munich (Germany)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Solutions and Networks in August 2008.

Interview Details – Very uncomplicated at first, a nightmare when I was scheduled to start work. They chose me and courted me during the interview phase, and made all the right moves to get me on board; but once I was there, they were not able to set me up with a proper working infrastructure and any kind of onboarding support was downright miserable. Learnings I took from that: during the interview process, be sure you understand what the onboarding process entails (or does not)!

Interview Question – Can't think of any. It was all quite straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I stated my desired salary, and they made me an offer that was slightly below that, but with the outlook of improvement over time or through bonus payments.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nokia Solutions and Networks

Worked for Nokia Solutions and Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nokia Solutions and Networks Program Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nokia Solutions and Networks employees and interview candidates.