Nomura America Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nomura America

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nomura America in November 2014.

Interview

Applied through Campus for Risk Technology Summer Analyst position but some how they transferred me to EIS department. Interview was quite easy. They asked me all the technical questions based on my resume. I was good in that. Later interviewer started asking questions about networks(position related questions), which I screwed.

Interview Questions

• If your laptop is crashed, where will you find log information related to it on computer after restarting it?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview was not too difficult. Very laid back interview environment. 3 managers interviewed me and made sure I feel comfortable. They asked me about challenges I overcame and problems I resolved in past. Questions were pretty much standard behavioral interview questions.