Nomura Holdings Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nomura Holdings in October 2013.

Interview

Not Impossible interview, with some questions about CV and future expectations. There are 30 minutes for a sale pitch with some questions on actual situation of markets. Overall the guys were nice and tried to relax us.

Interview Questions

• Describe aims and structure of the most important central banks.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nomura Holdings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nomura Holdings (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

An ex colleague referred me for a role at Nomura. I had a 30 min interview with the HR about my CV, future aspirations, why I was looking to leave my current job etc. I then had an interview with a Manager and a VP lasting about 15 mins. Since the current role was an exact match of my skills acquired over my career, I was prepared. I got a call the next day from the HR confirming my selection and it followed with an offer letter which I received after 1 week.

Interview Questions

• What is Total Equity? (I knew the term as Open Trade Equity) Sometimes the terms you are familiar with are known by different names by other organizations so please ask them to explain the question better if you are not sure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are lot of perks which you receive apart from your salary so I would not advise to negotiate much.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nomura Holdings (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Written test(english and aptitude) 2 rounds of interview(1 technical and 1 hr)

Interview Questions

• How will manage if a person in your group is unwilling to perform a task?   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nomura Holdings in October 2011.

Interview

First round was an aptitude test which was simple but was time constrained which led to lower scores. Next round was the technical interview, questions were on final year project, and the skills mentioned in resume. Finally, HR interview, they tested GK on company, country, etc and communication ability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nomura Holdings (Mumbai (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

There are atleast 3 rounds of interview- HR, Team leads & Division head. HR is clueless just checks for commun ication skills or notice period etc. There could be 2 or more technical rounds one could be even telephonic. Communication skills & confidence are very important in the interview. Location is difficlut to find hence please find out in advance & reach the place on time

Interview Questions

• What is Derivatives. Explain with example- accounting or product   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nomura Holdings (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

questions regarding knowledge of the market, finance and economics. couple of questions regarding hobbies and other interests and how they would contribute to the work done.