Nomura Holdings Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nomura Holdings in September 2013.

An ex colleague referred me for a role at Nomura.

I had a 30 min interview with the HR about my CV, future aspirations, why I was looking to leave my current job etc.

I then had an interview with a Manager and a VP lasting about 15 mins. Since the current role was an exact match of my skills acquired over my career, I was prepared.

I got a call the next day from the HR confirming my selection and it followed with an offer letter which I received after 1 week.

Interview Questions
  • What is Total Equity? (I knew the term as Open Trade Equity)

Sometimes the terms you are familiar with are known by different names by other organizations so please ask them to explain the question better if you are not sure.
      View Answer
There are lot of perks which you receive apart from your salary so I would not advise to negotiate much.

Other Interview Reviews for Nomura Holdings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nomura Holdings in November 2011.

Written test(english and aptitude)
    2 rounds of interview(1 technical and 1 hr)

Interview Questions
    • How will manage if a person in your group is unwilling to perform a task?   View Answers (2)

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nomura Holdings in October 2011.

First round was an aptitude test which was simple but was time constrained which led to lower scores. Next round was the technical interview, questions were on final year project, and the skills mentioned in resume. Finally, HR interview, they tested GK on company, country, etc and communication ability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nomura Holdings in July 2010.

There are atleast 3 rounds of interview- HR, Team leads & Division head.
     HR is clueless just checks for commun ication skills or notice period etc.
    There could be 2 or more technical rounds one could be even telephonic.
    Communication skills & confidence are very important in the interview.
    Location is difficlut to find hence please find out in advance & reach the place on time

Interview Questions
    • What is Derivatives. Explain with example- accounting or product   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nomura Holdings in May 2010.

questions regarding knowledge of the market, finance and economics. couple of questions regarding hobbies and other interests and how they would contribute to the work done.