NonStop Recruitment

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant

Interviewed at NonStop Recruitment

Interview Details – First telephone interview was easy, very informal. My questions seemed to be answered by textbook answers, didn't get any info beyond what's on their website.The "interviewer", who was a former trainee, didn't really listen to any of my questions and answered to buzzwords with more buzzwords. Clearly did not look at my CV. Got through to the next round but declined to continue with the process as I received a more suitable offer in the meantime.

Interview Question – All of them were easy. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NonStop Recruitment in March 2013.

Interview Details – Dear Pino,

I would just like to follow up from the assessment day I attended on Monday of this week by giving my thanks.

I found the assessment day not only informative, but also an invaluable experience.

I would like to show my gratitude for being granted the opportunity to attend the day and demonstrate what I have to offer. Even if I am unsuccessful in being granted a position at Nonstop, I appreciate the experience you have already given me, and relish the chance to apply it to whatever future position I fill.

Thank you for the time and effort you have invested in me so far, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Kind Regards,

Interview Question – What is stopping you getting the role you want in recruitment?   View Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Recruitment Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NonStop Recruitment in February 2013.

Interview Details – not good, long interview process

Interview Question – give me an example of the time you tried to persuade someone but failed   View Answer

Worked for NonStop Recruitment? Contribute to the Community!