NonStop Recruitment

Updated Jun 23, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at NonStop Recruitment

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

First telephone interview was easy, very informal. My questions seemed to be answered by textbook answers, didn't get any info beyond what's on their website.The "interviewer", who was a former trainee, didn't really listen to any of my questions and answered to buzzwords with more buzzwords. Clearly did not look at my CV. Got through to the next round but declined to continue with the process as I received a more suitable offer in the meantime.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at NonStop Recruitment in March 2013.

Dear Pino,

I would just like to follow up from the assessment day I attended on Monday of this week by giving my thanks.

I found the assessment day not only informative, but also an invaluable experience.

I would like to show my gratitude for being granted the opportunity to attend the day and demonstrate what I have to offer. Even if I am unsuccessful in being granted a position at Nonstop, I appreciate the experience you have already given me, and relish the chance to apply it to whatever future position I fill.

Thank you for the time and effort you have invested in me so far, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Kind Regards,

Interview Questions
    • What is stopping you getting the role you want in recruitment?   View Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at NonStop Recruitment in February 2013.

not good, long interview process

Interview Questions
    • give me an example of the time you tried to persuade someone but failed   View Answer

Worked for NonStop Recruitment? Contribute to the Community!